Regular Healers 5*

So many different teams???

Today I raided in the range of 2.400-2.500. Almost every opponent had one or more HOTM in his team. Ares, Athena, Zeline, Alasie, … There was nearly no team with a strenght of 4k that had no special 5*. If you go down to 3.500 then you might find teams which consist mainly of regular heroes.

1 Like

My response was too short.

The diversity in the teams comes from the inability to procure past HotM. Newer heroes from events and Hotm are always bringing new skills which seem to be aimed at helping attack the old-guard.

I like watching forward thinkers like JimMe.

And, as a raider who has only topped 2300 trophies once with a 33-3400 strength team, I am always facing teams with 5*. If that 5 is Guin or Alasie, I still have a shot until team strength is formidable…reroll.

This isn’t true. I’ve been playing for roughly 3-4 months. This will be my first Guardians event for reference. I finished up my tc20 research a few days back. If you use vip and learn what you need to prioritize you can get there much quicker than you suggested.

right, I forgot about VIP. VIP wasn’t avaiable when I started. Also not every player gets VIP (I don’t have it now)

It’s 4 months without vip pass when you build bare minimum. Took me 5 months (for example my Forge was lvl 18 at that time). Takes weeks to upgrade second and third, but with 3x tc20 you eventually get any 4* you need and even 5* when you get lucky (I got Horghall, Sartana, Justice, Thorne, Magni, Marjana, but my drop rate is beyond average)