Regrettable the game sinks

frustrating chance their favorite excuses that you think you with math in hand as I showed them is justice equality as they want that simple but you want to see it is your problem

Iā€™ll give you an example in the offers, they put 20 boxes of food, many people bought them and took advantage of their mistake, another one could subor troops and heroes, it was commented on all sides but I see that either he did not find out or it was one of those who took advantage

You are effectively saying the odds which we all play with are wrong. But not just wrongā€¦wrong specifically for certain people more than others.

Which you have proof of somehow but havenā€™t shown us.

I love a good conspiracy theory and this ones a classic that is a new twist on the usual ā€œthe game hates meā€ we usually see.

So please present to proof, as you have it. With a firm reminder that hearsay and conjecture are not proof of anything.

4 Likes

What has that got to do with being an a or c account? I want your proof that some people go.into an a account and some people go into a c account

1 Like

It is true conjectures like the ones you believe yourself and you are one of those who believes the lies of the game congratulations a more proven abductee that you do not want to see it is your problem and your guesses that is why your reference is Harry Potter;) I am not going to respond more to trolls and crazy fans of empires

Well whilst I am usually Super Fanboi #1 Iā€™m also the sort of person that would happily fight your corner if you had proof of it.

So rather than just ā€œI made 100 pulls and got nothing so therefore I must be in a secret group that isnā€™t going to get anythingā€ which is clearly just your own opinion if that is in fact a real thing I would want to know as well.

Fanboi or not I prefer to know we are all in the same bathtub together so to speak

6 Likes

The facts and demonstrations with screenshots have empires to which I refer here for what? For this for fights and distractions between us to which I am not going to enter their game if you want to enter you will be left without an answer but what do you do? It is very clear that they ask for equality, many of us have been asking for it for a long time, therefore you are in the game team until here my answers to you

I have never heard of A B and C groups. I would like to read the conversations on this. Under what topic are they discussed?

1 Like

Hola,
Ok I think I now understand.
However, to be very honest there is no evidence or facts that a player is allocated to a group A / B / C once loading the game for them to play.
Nor is there any evidence or facts that certain groups of people are favoured by SG to get improved odds for pulling heroes or getting 4* mats as rewards.
The Terms of reference are there for everyone to read. As are all the posts which outline a players chance of pulling a hero 3*, 4*, 5*, Event or HOTM etc.
Itā€™s down to luck, chance and RNG ā€¦ itā€™s a gamble ā€¦ a bit like roulette etc.
The only difference would be if a player is free to play, cheap to play, pay to play, pay to win ā€¦
Those that PAY take more chances and may pull better heroes but they also stand the chance to lose a lot more hard earned cash.
I wish you better luck in the game. Take care

5 Likes

@loki_77

You have been playing for more than 3 years and you noticed only now that the odds summoning a prized hero is so miserable? Amazing!!!

And what the heck have you been doing the entire year not getting a 4* ascension material? Every month, there are approximately 3 rare quests that give them on a rotational basis, not to mention, there are 4 seasonal events that give epic ascension mats just by finishing those legendary stages. With the experience you have, maybe the fault lies not in the game, but to the player.

Anyway, please read:

I suggest reading it several times. If you fail to understand the above-quoted post, then you are wasting your time, effort and money. You may be playing the wrong game. I suggest you move on, either by soldiering on or moving to a different game.

And by the way, welcome back to the forum. I hope you didnā€™t have a rude awakening on some posts above.

2 Likes

Have you by chance read this article?:

What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls")

Also, Iā€™m sure you know what rare quests are:

There is a new rare quest roughly every ten days, and each rare quest has a 4* material as reward for completing the final level (for free). Doing the math, that means there are 36.5 rare quests a year, or seven 4* material in each color annually.

Lastly, Iā€™ve been here for 4 years. Iā€™ve never heard of camp A, B or C. (IF it existsā€”and I utterly donā€™t think it doesā€”I might be in B-. :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

I think A B C is the loot tier. My performance was a Bā€¦ your performance was a Cā€¦

Perhaps this what is being referred to?

Still not enough lol I need tomb of tactics so muuuuuuuuch :pray::rofl:

1 Like

I understand it everyone itā€™s not hard

ABC,
Easy as 123
Ah, simple as do re mi
ABC, 123,
Baby, you and me girl

See simple everyone lol

5 Likes

Thatā€™s means thereā€™s a another even more secret D tier of accounts

Man Iā€™d hate to be in thereā€¦thatā€™s like the Lubyanka of E&P accountsā€¦

Hey, @loki_77 , the guys are just teasing, donā€™t worry about them. Weā€™re all an your side. We know the game is rigged and players are divided in A B and C groups, we know itā€™s natural not to get any 4* AM in over a year. 7 x Path of Valor, 30+ Rare Quests and 4 x Seasonal Events, each of them providing at least one guaranteed 4* mats are only myths, they donā€™t really exist. Itā€™s all a big world wide conspiracy aimed against C rank players.

@Cheds, hush about D-tier accounts! We donā€™t ever mention their nameā€¦ or letterā€¦ it brings 7 month of summoning bad luck!

5 Likes

Huhh?. What?..

2 Likes

Mmā€¦ I do think that classification may real, and may be more than 3 levels actually. But the key point is, is that classification is randomly set when the player log-in the game everytime? Or keep the player in that classification within a time period say a week? Or perminently set ?

Hmmm, I seem to bounce around between A, B, C. I wish SG would make up their minds where to stick me. I will go three months I get absolutely nothing and the next month I pull more 5* than I have mats for. You would almost think it was all random.

6 Likes

I think @loki_77 meant to say there are 3 type of accounts. Lucky account, normal account, and unlucky account.

My account do not get any 5* in the first 6 months (48 summons + 2 TC20 trainings). My alliance teammates already have multiple 5* by then and they told me to dump my unlucky account. I resist their recommendation and stick to my account.

Fast forward 2 years later, I have the most 5* in my alliance. In total it got 30Ɨ 5* from 567 summon (5.29% rate while the standard is 2.5%+1.3%=3.8%), another 30Ɨ 5* from 638 TC20 training (4.7% rate while the standard is 5%) and 4Ɨ non-TC 5* from 24 HA retraining (16.67% rate while the standard is 5%). They now change their unlucky claim and said that I have a lucky account.

Nb: I am F2P while my alliance teammates are C2P.

Does that mean my account is a C type in the first 6 months but morph to A type in the last 2 years?

NO

I remember my statistic lecturer said in the first day that what certain in probability is uncertainity.

False. What game are you playing?

Where have you been? There is a rare quest that give guaranteed 4* AM, it appears around once every 9 days. Donā€™t you complete it. Anyway my 4* AM rate is 10/month.

3 Likes