Regarding Rate of Growth of New Players

For what it’s worth, there are a couple players in my alliance who have followed your same path. They are just now (maybe 8 month in) catching up. The ones that followed the senior members’ advice have caught up much faster. The others have gone more slowly but have gotten there eventually.

@hazard
i do understand the mistake i made, and i know now what i should do, i should focus on 4* race of the events to feed my 5* heroes so my goal now is to max my 4* heroes, but how im going to convince the rest of people who did the same mistake and cant pay as much to do the same and wait another 4 month to get their 4* team to max and then another year to get their 5* heroes to max and then start working on their other teams for the war.

they will keep losing wars and titan fights over and over so i dont know, there is a fix as i said but no one agree of i dont know why , so let it be who wants to quit let them quit its not my issue any more its the developers now lets see how they will deal with it

I hear you man.

Neither of us has the data to know how wide spread this problem is. SG does. Hopefully they are listening and will take the appropriate actions, whether that is to follow your suggestion or some other.

Good luck.

1 Like

LEveryone finds enjoyment in different parts of this game, but if your goal is to become world-class in E&P, it will take you 6-9 months of heavy play. If you’re not willing to invest that amount of time, and if being top-dog is why you’re here, then you’re in the wrong game.

A key design feature of this game, though, is that the top players don’t have a means of beating up newer ones. There’s really very little interaction between the top-tier and newer players, and most of it is positive—the heavy hitters in your alliance creating the opportunity for lower-level players to get good loot.

The Challenge Events are the one place where top players clearly crowd out newer ones. My alt just plays for the completion awards and the fun of it (plus very good xp/flag). My main plays them competitively, but that’s the product of daily play over ten months and a non-trivial cash investment.

1 Like

Agree, but with the caviat that it needs to be 6-9 months of focused, smart play. Strategic errors can be made that make it impossible to compete over far longer stretches of time.

Completely agree. It’s like any activity—you can play tennis for ten years, but until you find the right coach, you’ll never be competitive.

1 Like

im sure it will take more than that with the rate of drops from 7-8* titans that we can fight now which gave 0 4* AM the only hope for me personally is when they make a 100 euro offer to get 1 4* AM as my 5* not upgraded fully heroes cant finish any of the events and even it did it wont get me anything other than daily summon token, as i also stated i been here 4 month and got 1 fine gloves only that i didnt pay for and 1 damascus blade … call it bad luck call it w/e this is the facts and the admins can check my account to see how many 4* AM i got without paying for it

and im sure AM shouldnt be the only thing that people should be chasing unless the admins got no more ideas to keep both high ranked and low ranked people entertained and got something to do, there is part 2 of the map they can add heroes gears, they can add training building that you can put your hero there over night and get it level +1 in the morning for a cost, there is ally activities they can add that need the whole ally to work on to get it, like ally meeting hall that need to be upgraded to get the ally to accept 35 people not only 30, there is a long list of ideas the developers can add to make everyone busy with something … atm the game is like playing hide and seek with AM :S

That is bad luck or something else. Rare quests happen every ten days or so, with a 3* rare mat that is fairly easy to get and a 4* rare mat that should be obtainable. You should be able to compete the Epic levels of challenge events each month, handing you one or two rare mats. Mystic visions are a decent source, and elemental chests are another.

Focus on building a good 4* team, which only requires the relatively more common 3* mats. From there add 5* heroes as able.

1 Like

element chests comes like once a month, i just had one today and it gave me nothing but bones and tickets and 30 gems, here is a ss of what i got Screenshot_15

it was a dark chest … to build a 4* team now i will need almost 6 month maybe a lil less … then build 5* team will take a year so i spent 4 month and need another 6 and then a year to get my self 5 heroes maxed ? 2 years ? no thanks im not planing to be stressed for 2 years

I spend a few gems daily to rush the chests. That was a lousy chest you had there, but they can be very good. I get about so a month at the cost of about 100 gems/month.

i dont understand why the 4* AM only comes from events and high ranked titans … there should be a way for people to be able to get them im not saying people should be maxed in few weeks but also years is not logical at all

It’s just luck actually I’ve gotten most of my 4* from mystic vision and from monster/raid chests actually.

Edit: Specifically raid chest at platinum rank

1 Like

One 4* mat is available in rare quests almost weekly. I’ve received a large fraction of my 4* mats from mystic visions, available daily. The new rare Titan give more chances for 4* mats all the way down to 5* titans.

1 Like

well not for me man :smiley: i never saw anything more than 4* dragon bones :smiley:

The possibility is there though, I feel it’s the best way to spend gems. I usually speed up the chest when it costs less than 6 gems. I usually get the spent gems back through completing the chest, the more chests you complete the more roll chances you get and the more chances at elemental chests as well.

2 Likes

So you want a game redesign to address your bad luck? This game is heavily dependent on the RNG, so you need to burn more incense at the altar of RNGesus.

i tried every possible and impossible things that cross your mind, some ppl told me i should finish the chest fast to get better rewards and i used red flask and finshed the 100 monster chest in 3 min , finished the raid chest in 10 min, skiped the waiting time with gems the moment they are collected and did the same again … same results always bones and robes and 3 to 5 gems

no i already suggested a fix, event that give 4* AM should be hard based on your highest heroes team not at fixed power that some ppl find it easy and others cant even finish

there is long list of ways on how to fix it in a fair way

Never expect instant results in this game. It’s all about grinding and getting as many shots as possible for those ascension rolls. Also I don’t believe that finishing the chest faster will give you better rewards.