Regarding matchmaking,war preparation time

As we all know matchmaking and preparation time takes too long…
Sometime forcefully we have to opt out ourself from war because we cant plan or manage things outside the game deu to lengthy timinings sometime that leads to wastage of flags or not active participation in war…

My suggestion is to make changes
1- Matchmaking 8 hours
2- Preparation 12 hours
3- War 24 hours

To find opponent and matchmaking 8 hours is ok but preparation time shouldn’t be so long coz everyone of us is already prepared for war so i think reducing preparation time will benifit most of players and get positive feedback…:blush:
Monster Monty
THANK YOU😇

2 Likes

Although… I find, Preparation time is the perfect time to go mercing :thinking:. Iron & food demands are constant :sweat:.

2 Likes

For that we have other options game separately created farms mines chest…TBH my point is Here talking about war timings

1 Like

In My opinion Match Making and Preparation together to be reduced to 24 hrs and war is same time

2 Likes

Yeah reduce time for matchmaking & preparation … Because preparation dosent need that much time its too much… sometime too boring to wait for war to start

1 Like

If preparation could be saved and or edited at any time we wouldn’t need preparation at all. So let’s take preparation time to zero. Matchmaking can take us directly to war.

1 Like

Ill not say complete zero but atleast they need to reduce time period…There are lot of other stuff also we has to plan and adjust like office meetings,holidays,buisness trips etc etc… We have to preplan things we cant postponed or preponed just because of game…

1 Like

But if you can change your defense at any moment or save defenses for different rules, why would we need the preparation phase at all?

2 Likes

Some alliance changes their defense line up war startegy and wait for other players to respond durring preparation period but 24 hours preparation period is kind of waste of time…

1 Like

You are never going to please everyone with all of this. But agree that prep time could be reduced by 50%

1 Like

I think these numbers are currently high in the game due to timezones.
The matchmaking time can be lower, but maybe someone will sleep (or work etc… ) 8-10 hours from your 12 hour proposal for preparation time.
Maybe 16 hours for that would be better.

If most of us agree with time reduction point it will be really helpfull and players will definitely give positive feedback…

As we discussed this topic on many platform and sounds like people agree with time reduction point… Hope SG will notice this small but important change through this post…

War time will be remain same (24hrs) we just expecting to reduce preparation time…Reduce that to half

I have talked about that too…

How was the response about reducing time?

That’s why I am suggesting Matchmaking and Preparation time together 24 hrs is sufficient

Cookie Settings