Refine "Complete a Challenge Event" Valor Challenge to Provide Flexibility in Completing Path of Valor

@zephyr1 Your OP has great potential to work as a good substitute from the current.

I feel the biggest issue for f2p and c2p players mostly are all the empty levels making them feel like they are less important that targeted higher level players, if only SG could see that and fill in those empty levels with minor rewards then the visual appearance aspect of it will instantly change. I mean really how’s a few silver and troop tokens, 3* crafting items etc gonna to affect these types of players other than making them feel a little better about the PoV.

I also feel that if maybe à final BONUS REWARD PACKAGE that includes things like an EHT, summons coins, 3* trainers, 3 and 4 star ascerion items etc (I don’t mean all of those, but some) that a f2p could work towards if they complete the PoV but not accessible to those who purchased the VIP Pass thus I would set it up so that the VIP Pass had to be purchased by level 39 which by then you would know if your going to complete the PoV and make free package available to those who didn’t purchase a VIP pass only as the bonus reward for completing it.

These 2 options combined with your OP suggestion I think would work well and bring some new lite to the PoV and most certainly encourage everyone to complete it weather seasoned player or not.

2 Likes