Reference for common and uncommon quest

I can’t find any reference for common and uncommon quest for the element of enemy and loot.

I know common and uncommon quest’s loot isn’t great but I think we should have a reference for them.

@PlayForFun Is there any reference for common and uncommon ? If no, I will create it. But I think I need your help a bit to make it has offcial pattern like other reference topic. I can’t make a summary picture like @Zartanis, so I might need their help too. I can only take a picture of them and add some description.

For example,

Find Recruits II (example picture)

Normal monsters stat are vary. There are 5 possible stats for normal monsters. Stat of the two monsters in boss wave are fixed (They always have same element and same stat.). I think the boss stat is fixed as well.

For the rare quest, we already have a topic for it here.

However, it is pretty old. There is no dialogue and monster and boss stat. We might need a update topic for them.

2 Likes

This is one of the main things I wish they would update. The regular quests aren’t appealing. The Exp quests don’t give much more than an equivalent amount of WE on the regular map. Quests should be hands down the best way to get the thing they’re named for. You should be glad to do them… not wondering if there is a better thing to do.

1 Like

Are you looking for this?

6 Likes

Thank you. That is useful but it miss the part that say how many monster in each wave and their element. I think we should have the topic that contain all useful information we need :slightly_smiling_face:.

Wow, nice list of quests.

I have never seen it before :slight_smile:

We can add topics about these quests :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could do these as well, but haven’t really focused on them like the rare quests and trials quests. @u2371

I do agree that these need an update.

1 Like

Thank you. I will add the first one soon :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes
QUESTS: COMMON/UNCOMMON (LAST UPDATED: December 9, 2022)

3 Likes

@PlayForFun After I think again, I think it is better for you to create new topic since you have a template :sweat_smile:. I think the template should be the emblem quest.

Here are the dialogue.

Find Crafting Marerial II

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Mine Iron

Start dialogue

End dialogue

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile:

I will check what else details are needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

@u2371 @PlayForFun I’ve updated and compiled all of the common/uncommon quests in my post above.

2 Likes

Thx, I will start to add these topics for them.

1 Like

@Zartanis I am collecting the stat of monster and boss.

The team power recommend also vary as in this post.

Because of that, the stat of monster and boss are also vary as well. I think using the “absolute” min and max value will be the best choice for the guide. But that will take time for get the minimum and maximum team power recommend quest to appear.

I have added topics for all common/uncommon quests.

You can find them under #basic-quest tag.

Most of them are missing the dialogues.

I will try to collect them and it to them, but if you have them, then you can add it here / the proper topic, and I will updated the OPs.

I suspect we should have similar topics to Rare Quests (Morlovia, Mount Ulmer, etc…) too.
@Zartanis might have guides for those too ?

3 Likes

The min/max for monsters is added as I gathered the info from the various screenshots.

1 Like

All dialogue

Collect Gems

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Collect Gems II

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Find Battle Items

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Find Battle Items II

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Find Crafting Marerial

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Find Crafting Marerial II

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Find Recruits

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Find Recruits II

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Gain Experience

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Gather Food

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Mine Iron

Start dialogue

End dialogue

Scavenge Resources

Start dialogue

End dialogue

@PlayForFun Here are all dialogues. For some reason, I don’t see the Scavenge Resources for months. Not sure if it is retire or I miss it or not.

Edit : Add Scavenge Resources dialogue

4 Likes

SGG : If everyone buys the $99 pack, we might consider doing this for you

1 Like

Thx, I have added these dialogs to the topics.

2 Likes

I add the start dialogue of Find Crafting Marerial I.

1 Like