Reducing Loot Tix from Chests is a Seriously Bad Move

Kill 300 of monster x

Where are your loot tickets now? (Evil laugh) hahahaha

Those missions are the only things I have really been using my loot tickets for

Agree with you on PoV. I think the hype will settle down once it starts nearing the end and many have not achieved the 50 day reward before it ends.

2 Likes

How, where, when? I picked up 4 keys between the 2 portals and 1 extra during it.

As for loot tickets being reduced it’s annoying but just means a little less on hard levels and more auto play of 2-1-2 during AR. You’ll never find me buy them

2 Likes

I bought the loot ticket deal before I read this. I wish I hadn’t now. Every time I feel like I’m starting to really enjoy the game again, SG kicks me in the shins.

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts! This was the first time since I start playing that I dint buy the loot tickets offer because of this!

Probably why people didn’t get titan loot straight away the other day, as the nerf of loots tickets may of caused the delay of titan loot.
IMG_0911

Stupid. Of all things to reduce, why loot tickets? They’re literally just for playing levels you’ve ALREADY BEATEN so you don’t have to sit and play it manually, or wait 4 minutes for the terrible AI to work it’s way through the level. I honestly don’t understand, how are loot tickets benefiting us players so greatly that they need to be reduced?

1 Like

Of course !! How do you think you can kill all the titans required when they are already 12 * in your alliance and you cannot leave due to war … :thinking:

I don’t get the impression that once spending stops you’re left in the dust. Plenty of HOTM from 1+ year(s) ago are still very relevant, and even some s1 heroes are seen in top defenses. So as long as while you were spending you got a decent roster together, you should not be struggling to keep up after halting your spending. I raid into top 100 regularly with mostly 4* heroes, and finish all challenge events/rare quests.

What particular types of spending do you feel are necessary to keep up with other players?

1 Like

If you attain all the rewards on the path, it’s an incredible value for the money spent. It’s debatable whether partial progress is worth it, but the stuff you get for completing the whole thing is the best value for summons etc in the entire game.

I agree @zephyr1 BUT also have them go back and tell us ALL of the nerfs they have slid in and NOT told us about. I would be willing to bet my Gravemaker that MANY MANY of the people coming on here complaining about things nerfed. And were told “its RNG” “SG would have told us” “Nahhh we got many hundreds of pages of data that says otherwise” would have been CORRECT that it was nerfed.
Anyone that thinks they would say anything about nerfing things like mono boards, summons, ascension items or the such is GOOFY. They would NOT tell us because that would be them screwing with just certain people (mono) and things (summons and items and such), there for not fair.

1 Like

About nerfing, is it just me or is there significant change of EHT ratio too?

I play with three accounts, two of those can be considered big ones with defence team 4300+ and smallest one is soon to be reach level 30.

I collect EHTs for events, used all in early days of Christmas event (hello buddy). It’s been over 2 months, and my stash is still very slim.

Junior has none, Sirpsa has 2 and Aunty has 5 EHTs, most of Auntys came with an offer so they are paid ones.

I’m not very upset about loot tickets because I autoplay a lot, never use those outside Atlantis anymore so it’s only a couple of days per month anyway. But EHTs are a way to get event heroes or even the feeling there is a possibility to get event heroes and nerfing that small change means lot to me.

I try to keep a buffer on loot tickets. I still buy the $9.99 offers occasionally. But now I’ve reduced reckless use of loot tickets to specifically using them only when I’m pressed for time because I have to be somewhere soon such as work or doctor’s appointment, but I don’t want my Field Energy to go to waste.

Edit: I also use them when I’m struggling to stay awake, and I’m struggling to get through auto mode fights during farming. Then, I’ll just say, “Screw it. I’m using Loot Tickets and going to bed.”

3 Likes

Rumor has it that sg nerfed the loot tickets because so many ppl have over 1000 tickets. I mean look at this picture

This typical defense of SG is total BS. You want data? Feel free to read the release notes, where SG tells everyone directly that they’ve nerfed (adjusted, revised, reformed, reduced, etc.) the loot/hero drops.

You’re happy with this? Fine. I’m happy for you. But the nerfing is still real. Claiming its not and demandi g “data” when the release notes say it directly makes no sense at all!

Relax!
I posted this when the release updates where not up yet. But if this is the way you want to communicate, I wish you a lot of fun on the forums.
I am not defending SG, maybe check some more of my post. I am critical towards SG but also give credit where due. So please be civil and reply in a normal way like we all do here.
I am not happy with the nerf as well. But I hate it when people come over here and rant about stuff without anything to prove. That’s just too easy…

1 Like