Reduced Rare Titan Reward

Hey there.

I created this topic here in “general discussion” because I still consider my views, interpretations and probably also translations possibly to be wrong, so I kindly ask for your opinion regarding the fallowing topic:

Version 38 release notes quote:

• Rare Titan Rewards are reduced if you were not a member of the Alliance at the time the Titan appeared, or if it has been less than 12 days since you received a full Rare Titan reward in a different Alliance. Previously, you needed to be a member of the Alliance 24 hours before the Rare Titan appeared.

That means for me:

1. Have to be a member of the alliance before the rare titan appears. No matter for how long - check (3).
  2. if I received my last rare titan reward in the same alliance the rare titan just appeared, I get full rare titan reward.
  3. because the write “previously” I assume that this 24h rule doesn’t exist any more.

i read in a similar topic concerning rare titan loots in relation with version 37 that I am not the only one with that interpretation.

So because I still received a reduced rare titan loot, and because the ingame support just gives me some probably automatically generated answers - leading me exactly to the version 38 release notes - I want to ask you about your views and experiences, and probably what you would do in such a situation.

Here you missed the RARE word.
You can get normal titan loot in another alliance.

From update #38

Rare Titan Rewards are reduced if you were not a member of the Alliance at the time the Titan appeared, or if it has been less than 12 days since you received a full Rare Titan reward in a different Alliance. Previously, you needed to be a member of the Alliance 24 hours before the Rare Titan appeared

2 Likes

I moved to a sister alliance and it was at least 10 days between when I received rare titan rewards from the old one to the loot on the rare in the sister alliance where I scored A+. I knew there was a cool down, but come on, 12 days is excessive and penalizes alliances that help one another. A week, maybe, but almost two, not good.

Yes, it’s intended to penalize that behavior.

The intent is specifically to encourage staying in one alliance.

The designers have long intended to cut down on flitting between alliances, but have only attempted half measures to do so thus far. Not sure why, but it’s been clear that’s the intent for a long time.

1 Like

yes sorry. I indeed mean rare titan reward

and what means that sarah? I was in the ally, i did receive my last rare titan reward in the same alliance…

I just copied and pasted the entire blurb on reduced rare titan loot from update #38.

:woman_shrugging:t2:

But it does prevent some people from cherry-picking to get lots of extra rolls for bonus materials, which is really the point of the 12-day cooldown. Without that rule, you could theoretically get a bonus rare AM roll every day under ther rest of the rule (or every two days on the old rule, presuming the alliances are counting/predicting well).

It’s taking 5 SMPs to charge heroes. This messed up my last 3 attacks.

I’ve got reduced rare titan loot. Rating A

Have you joined to you alliance recently ?

9 days ago. Already informed about that 12 days loot been reduced. But have teammate who is there only 5 days, gotten full loot.

1 Like

The key is when have you received a full Rare Titan Loot.
Probably your team mate have received it more then 12 days ago, while you had a Rare Titan about the same time you have left them.

Probably thats the main reason. I’ve killed rare titan outside my clan few days before came back.

1 Like

I’ve got reduced rare titan loot. Rating A. But only got, 3 gems and raid flask. Two of us in clan have the same bug.

How long have you been in this alliance? Got a screenshot of your days in the alliance?

9 days. I was out for a week. But there other teammates, that are in our clan for only 5 days, but they’ve got amazing loot

Just bad timing. Not a bug.

1 Like

Then why member who is only five days there, got full loot???