Reduced rare titan loot while member of my alliance since more than 5 days without interruption

I have been quite disappointed this morning when opening m’y rare titan loot.

5 gems, no titan parts and no emblems. I scored 8, and I had not quitted my alliance to help other alliances since 5 days.

I suppose it is a bug. I sent an enquiry to support but no answers do far

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. :cry:
Could you provide pictures as well - just for double check and satisfying my curiosity. :wink:

1 Like

From Version 38 release notes

Rare Titan Rewards are reduced if you were not a member of the Alliance at the time the Titan appeared, or if it has been less than 12 days since you received a full Rare Titan reward in a different Alliance. Previously, you needed to be a member of the Alliance 24 hours before the Rare Titan appeared

Any chanche that in the last 12 days you received a full rare loot in another alliance?

1 Like

I did not know that rule but I was a member of the same alliance 12 days ago. I and I certainly got emblems last time.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I submitted a support ticket, but no response yet.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, even though I’ve been a member for more than 24 hours. I haven’t updated to the latest version, so I don’t get why I have gotten reduced titan loot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.