Reduced Raid Tournament Loot During Work on Matchmaking [Developer Response in Post 334]

I guess that’s true if you consider the raid tournament work. For me, it’s just a game I enjoy playing. I dont mind testing something out for free that, when perfected, will benefit me.

3 Likes

if this is temporary until the fix the matching, this is a good thing, in my opinion

1 Like

It looks like you’re right from some of the comments.
I used to work with someone who said she wouldn’t want a pay rise if it meant paying half of it in tax. Some people you just cant reach.

2 Likes

EMblemed up many heroes just for the weekly raid and now the rewards are pathetic… I’m so screwed

2 Likes

Can someone tag me in when the “Compensation for reduced free loot” thread picks up?

9 Likes

Where did you get this from? Beta?

1 Like

Anyone honestly believe when they do fix the loot, whenever the hell they will be since SG doesn’t communicate all that well, that it will be as good as week one…I doubt it highly

3 Likes

Check your loot screen in the raid tourney area on game…

Screens are already in that topic

1 Like

If they had given everyone the same loot for round one then nobody would have had a right to complain. It was a shameful disgrace the way it was handled. Reduced loot is the SG way. Sad.

4 Likes

That’s why I’ve asked - there is no tournament on my account.

1 Like

Los Tres Mexican restaurant gave away 5 free tacos for their grand opening. People complained of the free tacos having cracked shells. So they’re trying it again, but giving 3 free tacos. Like, what? Am I supposed to forget that they were giving 5 free tacos before?!

4 Likes

has anyone been notified that there is free loot at the start of the event? I do not think so! You are confusing marketing with greed!

2 Likes

The raid tournament prize is improved. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Are you serious? it’s not even funny, why try to win the tournament? for chain mail or scabbard? You fell in my eyes so low. Your greed will ruin you

5 Likes

Please update us with what you did with the 2 minutes it takes to participate instead.

1 Like

And you can ask another question. I did not understand what you want from me

1 Like

Okay, go do some drug tests for pharmaceutical use for free, they will save lives!!! But win lot of money for them in the process LOL

Its their job to give you a working product. “Oh I am having some trouble, here, help me make some money for free and get nothing in return.”

The tournament is free? Yes, it is.
Will they make money directly in buying more lives after that from some people? Yes.
Will they make money indirectly to buy more gems and ascension itens from some people? Yes

Please, just think about posting. Its free to think too.

3 Likes

VERY NICE 10% CHANCE TO GET EPIC TOKEN IN TOP 1% VERY VERY NICE E&P

2 Likes

There is absolutely no sane reason I (or anyone else) should put an all 4* or 5* team up as a defense now if this going to be what they say it is.

I’ll happily put a bunch of 3* with high troops up and start playing whack a mole again because the bonuses are tied to defense team performance and not team defense power level. Then I’ll take my 4* and 5* for the easy wins on attack. If nothing else, easy hero chest fills for a few days.

I mean, why wouldn’t you? Why would anyone set a 3000 plus level defense team and risk losses on bad boards without any legit reason to do so (like giving better bonuses for beating stronger teams)?

3 Likes