Reduced Loot Tier-Rare Titan

Hello. I received reduced loot from a rare titan even though i was in the alliance for a full 7 days before this titan came up. Screenshots to show the reduced loot and the player length if stay.

When was the last time you took down a rare titan?

• Rare Titan Rewards are reduced if you were not a member of the Alliance at the time the Titan appeared, or if it has been less than 12 days since you received a full Rare Titan reward in a different Alliance. Previously, you needed to be a member of the Alliance 24 hours before the Rare Titan appeared
1 Like

Just a heads up, click on the ? on the titan rewards screen for the reason. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please read the explanation below (this is mine from a few days ago):

1 Like

Thanks. That’s uncouth as I wasn’t alliance hopping for loot but visiting some friends for a couple of weeks. Timing sucked. I shouldn’t be punished for being social on a social game but oh well. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I completely understand.

This isn’t the first time I’ve gotten reduced loot on a rare titan, simply because I went on a break, and visited my friends’ alliances.

Hopefully your next rare titan loot makes up for it. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.