Reduced loot if you're not in an alliance

We will not put a cent more on friends with this game, how can you force people to play in the alliance? and how do you work a lot? alliances remove him because you have to be active all the time. No chance to get artifacts through restricted spoils. Why play? Why pay? The method of the game should be arbitrary. qA lot of players left, and more will go away. The money is not coming in any more, only the weekly one-only source of money has remained. How can you spoil something so cool ??

2 Likes

There are many alliances out there who are willing to accept more casual players.

I would encourage you to post that you are looking for a new alliance in the #alliance-recruitment section, and let people know that you can’t hit every titan.

You can also post in the Alliance Recruitment chat chanel in game. That is another good option for finding alliances which are a better fit for you.

You should still be able to find a home even if you’re a casual player.

7 Likes

This is ridiculous. Instead of balancing ways in which users play, so there would be no difference in loot outcome, new owners simpy shut oportunity to be productive alone down.
I dont want to be alliance member because of wars and everyday routine. I have enough time to slay 2 titans in a day. And now some smartass from game designers (at least he thinks he is smart) made a choice how to play for me.
Well done, geniuses. Minus one friendly and willing to be helpful c2p player. Plus one toxic and annoyed f2p player.
And this nerf was quiet (I thought it was my fault in wrong timing at first, after second test today - it’s not), where is announcement?

3 Likes

Find a casual alliance as @Garanwyn suggested, or you could try to set up an alliance for yourself.

@Jedon can maybe share his experience with one person alliance.

4 Likes

You lose out on an OPPORTUNITY for loot. Yu can still get everything you need.

It just may take longer

this would mean fighting titans at a much lower level than you need to though seriously reducing the loot that a player gets

1 Like

I’m so mad, I’m burning right now :frowning: There is no issues with finding people you like to play with (also one man clan is something extra-useless), there is issue with alternative ways to play.
One question that bothers me most - do designers realy think mercenaries are the main problem of this game and it’s perfect in all other aspects?
We have no normal chats (aly with 50 messages is most this game can offer), no private messages, no friend lists, no trading system. Solution to this - nerfing mercenaries to zero, right?
I understand, my butthurt wont change anything (who cares about players when you can care about profit - pretty rhetorical question), so sorry for wasting your time reading this, fellow player.

2 Likes

I’m worried about your blood pressure.
Take a deep breath and think about what you are asking for… You want the ability to get full loot tier twice a day. (possibly A/A+ depending on your abilities) That attitude is part of the reason they nerfed Mercs.

I honestly didn’t understand the reduced loot tier until I recently started floating around alliances. I used to just Merc when home alliance called a Pass for 24hrs and was bummed about getting string and a chunk of rock for my in-and-out 3 flag effort. But I see now that there is no way I should be able to flask and get A+ on three or four 5* Titans in a day and expect full tier. Right?

1 Like

Sure. The challenge with very casual alliances that titans can often escape because of the fluctuating performance of the alliance. So if someone wants to rely only on himself/herself then one person alliance is a solution. If someone wants to hunt bigger titans than he can’t take alone, then he eventually must cooperate with others and will need an alliance with several people.

2 Likes

I feel what sets E & P apart from other games is the community built by the alliances. It’s probably no accident that emphasis is placed on joining one.

3 Likes

There is ton of causal allies in E&P.
But mine sort starting to ask for min titan hits and use all AW flags if you will opt in. I think its not casual any more for some people.
But if he used advice from @Garanwyn then he will fine one easy and will re-enjoy his game.

1 Like

There are two things going on. One was an announced nerf from v1.12. The other appears to have been an accident that they just introduced, which they are fixing.

2 Likes

I just cant understand. The bug was is game for about 6 months and we used to play like this. Why they fixed it without any announcements?

1 Like

Yes and kill titan 3 * ??? They don’t give You nothing. I start play more like 1 Year I know how it is

One very important matter that Anchor wrote about. You have to spend this game many hours a day to achieve your goals. It’s not 1 hour a day, just a couple of them. Titans 10, 11 and 12 have for a time been a good source of artifacts, they do not give them too much. A dozen or so hours a day ceased to pay off. Taking care of the alliance, war strategies, watching the titan so he does not run away … all this stops making sense. Forcing the player to spend a dozen or so hours in the game so he can get some artifacts to the Kart and forbidding him to play in a friendly alliance is just bad. Every mercenary devotes his time, involvement, battle artifacts, equipment on which he plays (and the game eats phones), why should he not get full booty for it? This is sick … ps, I am the leader of the 145-year alliance with them for a year

Your info is wrong, mercs got full loot once in 20 hours, and there was a possibility to get two titan chests counts a day. In other words, you had an options to be in stable clan, slay 10+ titans for a good loot once a day, or get lesser loot once a day and even more lesser loot with penalty second time as a merc. I can’t say being a mercenary was much more profitable than not, and you also had to spend extra time to make it more profitable. Now there is no options.

Thanks, info about bug fixing at least clarified situation with announcement.

2 Likes

What are you even doing in-game for 12 hours a day? It takes me 20 minutes every 6 hours to burn my raid energy, another 20 minutes to burn my world energy, and maybe 6 minutes every 12 hours for titan hits.

I spend an extra few hours in game on war days, but that’s because I’m coordinating rather than just hitting. For the people just hitting, it’s like throwing in an extra 6 raids spread over 24 hours.

Beyond chatting with allies, which I mostly do on Line, I’m having trouble imagining what I’d do besides watch the birds fly around my keep…

4 Likes

You can also watch the water fall… :wink:

4 Likes

discussion with you does not make sense. From morning to future, you sleep in readiness with the world’s energy of titans and the coordination of war tactics as a leader gives you all your heart

Mercs don’t get 5 titan loot a day. I’m lucky I get something decent 3* once every 2 weeks. The reduced loot timer is 20 hours. nothing good comes out if another titan is killed, much less so if more, regardless of what tier you’re in. Get your information correct before you spread it.
And, I hate alliances. Every so called drama free alliance I’ve been in has either personal, political, or just weird ■■■■ going on. I’ve enjoyed myself more just hanging out a bit, but not having to deal with all this personal crap every single alliance has. And for that, I get punished now. With no chance of advancement in this game playing the way I do, then I’m done.

1 Like

Cookie Settings