Reduced loot for unused flags at W3k - 12 flags = 100% , 6 flags = 50%, 1 flag = 8% of loot

Reduced loot for unused flags at W3k - 12 flags = 100% , 6 flags = 50%, 1 flag = 8% of loot

Please vote.

Nice idea and all, I really support that.
The problem is that I used all 12 flags, I was 1st in my warband, 3rd in both warbands and I feel that I got reduced loot.

What’s the point of this event?

5 Likes

The only one that seems to give me any significant loot is “Warband performance”. With an 84th-ranking warband, I got 150 coins, plus 8 more for my performance, Wu winning, and warband winning. Warband also gave me 100 emblems.

4 Likes

Reduced loot is not going to do anything. Reduced loot is still free loot. SG need to charge people emblems (120?) to join 3 Kingdoms. You should get 10 gems back per flag and then get loot.

Again, Signing up for free and then get reduced loot is still win for non-attackers.

1 Like

No, you didn’t get reduced loot. Most of the loot comes from Warband rank. You can be last in your Warband with only 1 flag used and your Warband losing the skirmish, but as long as your Warband is one of the top scorers you will get at least 50, most often even 100+ emblems. The result of the Warband is determined by the power of the Warband, meaning if it consists of players with 20+ maxed 5* each and high level troops, you will get great rewards for literally no effort.

This is simply one more event targeted to the lazy P2W or whales in terms of rewards distribution.

2 Likes

I also lost the war and got this:

3 Likes

It’s a start. Better than nothing.

4 Likes

Here’s my question and possible solution: Every event/challenge we have gives the player the ability to get points in the POV for completing levels. Why on God’s green earth do they not do that for this event? “Use all flags in W3k and get 1000 POV points”. All of those looking for the 4* mats in the path of valor will certainly find time to use their flags.

Just an idea but I think it rewards rather than penalizes.

7 Likes

Good idea!

My main point was that people who are in top 1000 warbands get 100 emblems regardless whether they use all flags or even any. That is completely unfair and being without any reward may be a good motivation for using flags. POV is another great idea, thanks!

1 Like

The idea is that if they don’t use any flags they get no loot and then each flag used raises the percentage up to 100% for using all 12.

2 Likes

This should be two fold. Reduced loot based on participation % and earn 3 or 5 coins per flag used (36 to 60 coins isnt that much, look at what people get in total loot).

3 Likes

Win or lose, use your 12 flags or not, sg doesn’t care at all, I want to thank you for the encouragement with such loot to push us to do our best and give our all in this event and please don’t tell me the RNG

2 Likes

Oh, this was so unlucky. 512th warband gave you 3 emblems, while my alt’s warband finished 484, getting a reward of 100 emblems. Looks like 500th place is a threshold for getting high loot for warband and just few places below warbands get around 3 emblems. This should be scaled down gradually.

Now even more strange theoretical example - person with 1 used flag as a member of a warband ranked 499 will get 100 emblems of warband (batalion) reward where another person with 12 flags used as a member of a warband on 501th place gets just around 3 emblems in a category of warband reward. :thinking:

2 Likes

it’s that I’m so angry that there are people that their battalion and their kingdom have not won and they have better loot where is the logic in all this? :triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like