:fox_ce: class talent tree

Hey!

When MountUmber pops u

Summary

[poll tyattack**
[/poll]

1 Like

You want her to stay alive as long as possible for her minions. Her damage is a nice addon but not her main strength. So your priority should be minion strength and survivability. Hence the following order: health > defense > attack

5 Likes

I ussualy emblem the 2 strengths of the hero; as per stats Red needs Hp and attack is bigger than defense, so i am in doubtā€¦

p.s. she is a unique type hero

I generally agree with this philosophy. However, Red Hoodā€™s strength is not her attack just because her att stats are higher :wink: Hoodā€™s strength is her minions and their heal. You donā€™t take Red Hood into a raid for her damage. You take her for her heals and mana shield. So imo you should focus on Hoodā€™s and her minionsā€™ survivability, hence going health and defense whenever you can. With priority to health. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i agree and its weird she was put in the ranger/pierce categoryā€¦

but i appreciate the class lvl8 +2% mana (single class which is like this) that lowers her mana troop needs to lvl17ā€¦

Not the best talent for her, I agree. But since she attacks all (possible) 5 enemies, it can come in quite handy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

especcialy for counterā€¦ to resist more by possibly taking less damage

the ā€˜one optionā€™ levels are for attack:
besides ā€˜pierceā€™

• at level 10 has ā€˜attack %ā€™
  • at level 18 has ā€˜attackā€™
  • at level 20 has ā€˜criticalā€™

and lol, Gregorian who will benefit most from lvl20 critical +4% has almost same stats as Red

ā€¦

2 Likes

For her I vote HP > Def > Attack.

Her support utility is the reason sheā€™s great for defense and campaign maps. Attack is not the main reason to use her; in Event quests and against Titans, she wastes too much time with her fox minions, and thatā€™s usually where attack matters most.

3 Likes

bumping

ā€¦

Go def and health.

Try to compensate the weakest stat and increase tile dmgā€¦

2 Likes

Red hood needs defense and health to make his support skill work but if you were to put here next to Kunchen (on defense) then a higher attack could be handy.

On support heroes I would put defense and attack, Red Hood is a hybrid supporter so the ā€œbestā€ choice could vary with team compositions.

1 Like

Bumpidy bump! Pow!

ā€¦

Gave them to attack, feels like she hits much harder now, making more damage than my 7emblem gadeirus Main damage. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

you went with attack and defense at lvl2 and 3ā€¦ i need that health lvl3ā€¦

Really, I never go for health if I donā€™t have to?

The more health she has, more health foxies will have, more healing theyll do.

From my calc 220hp and 109 heal each foxy per turn at lvl 19 - also +2% mana. so will charge at 9 tiles with mana troop lvl17.

So a max of 660hp 'meat armor' and 327 heal per turn, for every hero.

5 Likes

Ah ok, havenā€™t thought about that, makes sense and thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I take Red Hood into a raid for damageā€¦

ā€¦because all of my raid worthy reds are Ares, Wilbur, and Boldtusk. :joy::joy::sob:

Itā€™s a sad day when your best red hitter is a 3/60 Kelile. :rofl: