Red mono team improvement

i went lianna 11 for extra atk
red is ok only for autofarming; she doesnt kill most from a single strike on s1 9-1 (she did while emblemed more)
on titansm eats time, on def no, on tourneys maybe on atk
she’ll remain 9 until a avg+ - kill all - red appears

Very helpful seeing RED Hood stats, thank you.

1 Like

Pretty close! Once troops are factored in, definitely!

2 Likes

In attacking teams, I have a lot of success with Tyr. He’s quite often the last man standing in raids and his revive and resurrect after a few emblems have been superb.

Maybe when I get to a higher level with more 5* options, my opinion on him will change, but he’s close to my favourite hero to raid with.

1 Like

I decided to go with my gut and emblem Red Hood. I am very happy with her in my red mono team.

1 Like

Nice.

She’s second on my rings wait list, so months away :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I too enjoy red mono raids against Tell tanks. I don’t have a strong enough defense to keep as high as you, am usually around 2.5-6 k cups.

My team is BT+19+C - Marj+5 - Tyr +6 - JF - Kelile +19.

BT with costume and emblems really holds up well against many teams. I am curious about the Red Hood minion and heal approach suggested above, but that’s quite a way off for me.

I will keep you posted, as I play with Red Hood. So far so good. Just got Elena’s costume so as he will be next on my list.

1 Like