Red hood needs a buff

When I first started this thread, I mentioned maybe she could be changed to fast speed. Back then it may sound a little too OP. But right now, I think it’s perfectly fine and even then she won’t be that OP. I think she got a buff only because Set is in the game now, a hero that cuts all mana when he dies.

1 Like

now she deserves the rings!!

Not exactly, she will be a little bit better nothing more, the % of her hit it’s still one of the worst and they don’t touch minion healing, yes her minions now will need a second slash to be killed but this it’s nothing, her minions it’s giving less than 150hp for 2 turns you will get no more than 300hp, for an average hero this it’s nothing.

Which is why I think the buff is kind of wasted because it not base damage she is lacking, it’s the utility of the foxes that’s still lacking

2 Likes

Exactly, the 180% hit it’s ok IF they givet to her: more healing from the minions or more health to the minions or added something else to the minions or buffed and her stats, but like this his % of damage it’s nothing, now she it’s not an attacking hero nor an supporting hero, for me she still don’t deserve the rings.

2 Likes

Foxes needs to be at least 30% health because they don’t attack. 20% hp isn’t even groundbreaking, Freya and bera had that and they’re fast.

3 Likes

181% in this meta even for fast is weak, let alone average. And as you mentioned, she don’t even have a boost in attack stats, so it’s like a fart in the wind kind of damage

2 Likes

She still isn’t useable. Her minion don’t even attack for gods sake!

3 Likes

I am still waiting for her real buff, this one just was dust in the eyes.

4 Likes

Red Hood was found in a critical condition after a bad fall. Paramedics have stabilised her condition, but she’s not out of the woods yet.

Give her another buff please!

2 Likes

Critical condition? Nope. She dead.

3 Likes

Let her minions inherit attack from the caster and give her better damage.

1 Like

When the costume comes out of the woods she’s going to be a beast!

Oh hold on red hood is in a costume! Where’s the boosted stats?

costume isn’t really a buff imo. you still need to $pend to pull the costume, otherwise the hero remains uselss

2 Likes

She is so bad her foxes got skinned alive by this goblin :skull:

I agree she’s super weak

Unfortunately at this rate she will be no better than mediocre when she gets a costume

1 Like

Her costume will probably decrease her damage and increase minon health. Or the opposite. Laughing in sadness. In the same beta it will also arrive with other 15 legendary heroes with +100 total power.

1 Like

Is she at least serviceable now with her newest buff? Just waiting for her costume to make her useable

1 Like