Red hood needs a buff

When I first got Red Hood, she was really good at the time and even had a place on both my war defence and raid defence teams.

But that was so long ago … now I can’t remember the last time I so her on the battlefield or a raid defence team

With the current power creep hero availability and their special skills Red Hood now pretty much sits it out on the bench. And for a 5* challenge event hero to become somewhat obsolete is really sad/bad.

So yes she needs a buff to bring her upto date and make her worthwhile again … higher AOE, better minions and/or improve healing or make her fast etc

This game update version has made few heroes useless and underpowered. 5* fire hero red hood becomes one of them. Though fables of grimforest event is so underrated event among others, red hood’s special becomes useless day by day. She is average mana speed, but her 131% all over damage makes nothing impact on game. She inherits 14% hp fox minion which heals its owners by 7%! but 14% hp is not enough strong to survive, on average mana speed its impossible to make an impact on game. Most important, however at last but not the least fox minions have no attack! only heals its owner! All minion summoner heroes of this game inherits his minion having attack & hp! why not red hood’s minion have attack??? only heals?? I suggest Red hood should be fast mana speed. Minion should have attack atleast or should have more hp to survive at least 20-30% hp! Hero balance should come fast on next version! What others thinking? Agree or disagree? Give opinion on comment box below.

2 Likes

My friend we already have a topic which red hood need a buff Red hood needs a buff - #55 by Antonin

1 Like

Any probability that SG is taking under consideration about red hood and make the changes on next version? She seriously needs buffs!

1 Like

Probably 0,1%.
I mean they are testing some balance updates at the moment, but red hood is not included, and I don’t think they will.

Everything on spot. Considering how hard is to get event *5 hero in general, they should be able to keep up with new heroes. Red Hood has been overran and stuck in the past. Soon new update is coming with some S1 heroes getting a buff. I hope Red Hood will have buff also in the near future.

1 Like

I don’t even have red hood and I agree she needs a buff.

So does boss wolf.

1 Like

I am unsure why they wouldn’t buff all of these heroes besides PiB. They have all been left behind, and PiB is not enough of a draw to pull in this gate.

Slow White is not a gamechanger even in VF.

Boss Wolf is Boss Wolf (while certainly very smug looking, there is absolutely no reason for this. He is not good even in VF, and he is VS!)

And then there is Rumple, who apparently can be heavily relied upon to do the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Stats wise, they are laughable in comparison to season 4, and new event heroes.

Pixie is pretty good, Hansel is still good, why his sister has to be average rather than fast is a question we have always pondered…

I would like to tell newbies that this gate is worth it for Hansel and Gretel, but there is no way I could in good conscience. Whenever someone asks I tell them to stay away from these dated, mostly underpowered heroes.

1 Like

She needs mana FAST :thinking::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Going off-topic. I wish I knew this earlier. Every hero you mentioned is outdated ( Except Hansel and Gretel ). So from now on I will avoid Grimforest summon gate in big circle.

Still I want to belive that if this event continue in the future SG will see drop rate of summoning (read less money ), they will have to change something

My Red Hood will sit on the bench with 3/70 waiting for buff.

2 Likes
Agreed

Red Hood needs a buff

She’s just plain ole mediocre, and who wants that out of a hero with 0.2% odds to pull, huh? She does a few things, but none of them very well. So unless she sees another skill added on top [of her existing SS], something’s gotta get bumped up. Personally, I’d love it if her adorable fox minions saw a bit more love, but let’s run thru the choices here:

Options?

• Without changing her SS, increase speed to fast mana (the easiest option available)
  • Increase direct damage to 201%-231% (not a fan of this option, as RH makes a better passive hero)
  • Increase minion’s HP to 20%-30%
  • Allow minions to have 10%-20% attack
  • Increase heal to 10% per turn
  • Allow minions to protect from all mana ailments (akin to Poseidon)
  • Add an additional, supportive skill - this could be anything, but something tied, or related, to the minions would prob be the best option

So please, oh please, do something with these poor Grimforest heroes. It’s the one event where most skip without hesitation, considering Hansel (a 4*) is the only true game-changer [here]. PiB is the closest second, but even he isn’t enticing enough to change much of anything.

6 Likes

The family bonus is decent though. But it’s probably the worse event family at the moment. Also my worse event at getting high scores, seeing that I main red. And I remember using thousands of gems in this event to get nothing. Overall just a event that left a bad taste in my mouth

Right now, I have to retract my previous statements.

RED HOOD NEEDS A BUFF !! ALL S1 LEGENDARIES, EVEN WITH COSTUMES, NEED BUFFS !! ALL OLD EVENT HEROES ALSO NEED BUFFS !! ALL PAST HOTMS NEED FURTHER BUFFS !!

Even if I don’t have Red Hood.

@Kalis

How’s that? :grin:

5 Likes

I don’t know if the players in Korea heard you. Can you do it one more time with feeling?
:joy::rofl::joy:

It’s amazing how they keep buffing S1 5* heroes for us (justification in order to keep them in every summoning pool, I imagine) yet event heroes are barely an afterthought.

Mazda keeps updating their model 3 every year to keep people buying and interested. If it were the same technology from years ago, why would anyone bother. The same premise feels apropos here.

2 Likes

Eh, why them? They didn’t develop the game?

Seriously people complain about so many Heroes but why isn’t no one talking about Red Hood?

She looks pathetic. Ever did. Those Minions are a Joke and easily disposed.
She does basically NO dmg.
She is a Ranger which is just dumb (refer to dmg part)
Her secondary skill is depended on weak minions (Kvasir and Frosth make better ones and are both fast)
So get to work and make her better and useful dammit and don’t go all costume me

7 Likes

Entire discussion already exists

1 Like

I agree. Sry, but this game f**** up from time to time. A lot of OP heroes came out and a lot of heroes have to be improved. The starting of improvement Season 1 heroes has to be the begining and not the end, especialy the older event heroes and atlantis heroes also. Killhare, Finley, Francine and and and will get a costume, but what about Redhood, Misa, Atomos and so on. If this to much work for SG, hire new staff. You earn so much money with us, that shouldn’t be a problem.

3 Likes

Yeah, Red Hood has not aged well. Even back in her heyday she was “meh”. Now she is so outclassed it isn’t even funny. Like you said…Kvasir with emblems is a better hero than her.

I think even making her fast mana is not good enough. She needs a hard buff.

3 Likes