ℹ Red Hood – 5* Fire/Red from Fables of Grimforest

Here, check this out…

Not necessarily in that order, neither rhyme nor reason. But aesthetics!

2 Likes

Wow, cool stuff! I can only do that, wanted Puss badly but no luck :fox_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I recently acquired Rumpel! That was exciting! Was going for Snow White too. Long live fairy tales!

1 Like

Another grimforest comes around and once again I ask why the hell is Redhood not fast? There is nothing about her that tells me she needs to be average. Even at fast speed i probably wouldn’t use her that much. With Freya, Bera, and Noor now in play her minions are just so weak that they will heal your teal 7% for what, 1 turn?

I don’t even have redhood but she needs to be fast speed!! Despite her amazing art, she is one of the lamest 5* heroes in my view

Also, i just noticed her minions don’t even have any attack?! So there is little synergy between her and Freya too.

4 Likes

I think you mean Noor…but she’s inexplicably SLOW. I’d trade my Noor for a red hood any day of the week!

3 Likes

Whoops yes i would. And honestly i wouldn’t. If Redhood was fast then there would be no doubt I’d rather have her over Noor but as it is Noor and Redhood is only one speed level away from each other and Noor provides much better support than Redhood does (despite thinking Noor should be average speed anyways but that’s for a different thread)

1 Like

I can’t tell if you own a Red Hood or not.

Go take her to the Vanaheim realm special stages and tell me if the foxes are worth anything to you. They heal in perpetuity, they’re an HoT that can’t be dispelled, they protect you from mana reduction… they’re so unique! It’s never been about speed or damage with her.

And even if you wanted speed, and that was your end all be all, she’s in a relatively low cost mana node talent tree (ranger).

1 Like

malas ako sa mga hero’s na yan…Even in the summon I did not get strong, my hero’s poor.:frowning:

Got her yesterday. I’m thrilled. Thinking of leveling a second aruna w/costume or second Tyr, both at 70 She will get my rings. Only 3 for now.

Why did you choose her over Tyr? Tyr has much more competitive base stats :thinking:

3 Likes

Sorry to butt-in.
I saw the Tyr video, of him single-handedly wading through 4 strong and healthy enemies. And did this: :face_vomiting:
On the forum. I probably should redact my over-reaction but… meh. I’m lazy sometimes.

Facing Tyr on defense, seems like “whack-a-mole” to me. He doesn’t hurt terribly. He just annoys intensely. I ignore him, and he usually dies last.

On offense Tyr might be a bit of fun
But… I do find mana reduction most irksome sometimes. LotL had made some spiking appearances lately. Maybe Guinevere will play peekaboo? She’s in my D :yum:

I would also like to have her, over the red punching bag

2 Likes

She should be fast then

2 Likes

In the current raid tournament, “a bit of fun” is a significant understatement :rofl:

1 Like

Because it’s a second one.
Dont misunderstood me. I love tyr. But I wouldn’t level a second one, he is more useful than you think, and with a defense stats low like level 70 is more useful cause he dyes more quickly and revive more often, wasting a good shot from joon, Marjana, sartana, etc. Not good against Seshat or Kage.

Red Hood started working for me after adding her eight emblem. She supported my green team into a magnificent victory against 4600 team in a war. I am happy with Red Hood

1 Like

Something to note about Red Hood is that the healing provided by her fox :fox_face: minions is based on her HP stat. So it would be wise to give Red Hood a good crit troop if you plan on using her on offense.

She’s pretty mediocre for defense imo – a bit too squishy, damage is very low, and her foxes aren’t threatening on defense.

On offense, she’s good at protecting your team. Her minions heal on top of other HoT which is crazy. I find myself that she really needs someone like Wilbur to help her though, as that helps her fox minions live as long as possible. The mana reduction protection is nice, though a bit outdated now in this meta… it was great when Guinevere was everywhere but now it’s just more of a cherry on top.

Anyway, I like her a lot for her support, as she makes winning much more guaranteed with the right support which is luckily available in her color.

4 Likes

She’s on my first team against classic TGV defenses and for the first time in months on my war d too, since I try something different now, been a while, let’s see how it works :fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

Her support on hard map stages is still great too.

2 Likes

I like your pairing her with the Queen. I do that too (in war), QoH in lieu of Blacky, as he’s the plus one in my purple A-team.

The other reds then are Marj and whatever red medium hero I can dredge up to make a quartet. (One day to be the Grave dude, but I just scored him, so not enough rings right now)

Sad that despite successful event pulls in my favourite event I ended up with 2(!) more Reds. I now have 3, and 3 Hansels and 3 Gretels. Honestly. I’d like Puss and I’d like Snow-White.

Happy to report I’ve freed up ranger emblems, Red is now reaping the rewards!

Ah, it’s you again, @vanZille! Awesome!

2 Likes

Hunting Puss too forever, the one I miss and that would pair well with many I have, freya, QoH etc. No luck again this event, but only coin summoned (8 classic 3stars + Hansel 6) Some just don’t wanna join :smile:
Another try @HerrKa :smile::

1 Like

Red Hood was my first fire 5* and since then I bring her everywhere. She’s a part of my defensive team with Guinevere as tank and Lady of the Lake as right flank (Red Hood is the left flank), even though she really shines in offense with her minions. And I like her art, so… Now, I’m currently planning to replace her in defense by Queen of Hearts when she will be maxed, just for fun.

1 Like