Marjana 3^70
Boldtusk 4^70+10
QoH 4^50
Wilbur 4^70
Sumitomo 3^60
Gormek 3^60
Grazul 2^60
Guardian falcon 1^1

Ive got 4 blades so who should put my time as far as right now? I could get grazul to 3^70 or max any of the 4 stars…who would you guys recommend?

Keep in mind on gormek i already have grimm and tiburtus maxed and im also planning on drawing 30 on the upcoming knights of avalon so lancelot is a possibility or if im lucky i could pull BK and he would make this question pretty easy

FALCON

20 angry birds

2 Likes

Finish QoH.

Then Falcon. 100% Falcon.

2 Likes

Falcon, no doubt! Elemental def down is awesome!!!

1 Like

Falcon for titans but I say finish qoh she’s not far from done then all effort on him

2 Likes

20more words of support for falcon. total gamechanger for events it seems

1 Like

yet another falcon vote; If you get BK at the tourney, I agree about his obviousness, but for now, falcon!

1 Like

Falcon (insert bold and underline). You can throw 2* at QoH to finish her off.

1 Like

Falcon all the way! Levelling my 2nd now!

1 Like

In my honest opinion, I would focus on maxing Guardian Falcon, after you finish QoH.
Good luck

1 Like

Falcon all the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

No Brainer here…Falcon. And finish QoH

1 Like

I’m holding my red feeders for a barrage of summons tomorrow with the prayer of landing Jean-Francois. I have no 5-star red, so I’m holding out on ascending anything weaker until after February. But for you, yeah, I’d finish the “Off With Their Heads” lady and then the Millennium Falcon.

1 Like

Well sounds like i got a good one in falcon lol…i honestly havent looked up much to see what people thought of him…i knew everyone loved jackal and luckily those were the two i drew from teltoc a few weeks ago. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Falcon is the red equivalent of jackal.

Elemental defence down is the most powerful in the game (Athena & costume Brianne at full stack excepted).

The other massive benefit is that elemental defence debuff stacks with regular defence debuff.

So yeah…

Yay!!!

3 Likes

Jealous much

20chars