Recruting new players to Arctic Sunstorm.02 (LVL 20+)

alliances

Arctic Sunstorm.02

We are an active alliance looking for new players to join our family.

About us:

• We are active and discuss everything from our life to the game strategies
  • Our main focus is titan hits, 6 and 7* now
  • Lvl 20+ requirement
  • Must participate in war (Unless you have signed out, voluntary)
  • We are on Whatsapp (Both a Co-leader chat and one for members)
  • Score: 76 500
  • Members: 26

If you have any questions, make sure to ask, I HOPE I SEE YOU SOON

Still looking for new members

Good morning from the DFW area. My current screen name in here is The DEVIL Hanzou and my wife is Heavens Blade. We’re looking for a new alliance that is unbiased and respectful unlike the previous one.

One of the other members that recently joined not even 2 months (name sounds like fantastic) ago started some mess and our supposed leader (acts more like a boss than anything) kicks my wife out for speaking her mind. Needless to say that I’m not enthused with this and it’s not the 1st time I had to speak with the leader to have her reevaluate the situation because of some biased way of thinking she dispalyed. I’m currently in the Texas Renegades and I believe in partication and having fun. A leader needs to be maintain communication with their members, be understanding and unbiased but firm with the rules and not be flip-floppity and halfway enforces rules that clearly favor certain people there that should have been kicked out and doesn’t keep up with people properly or at all.

My wife and I would be happy to join you as were both at or over lvl 20 (I’m a 30). Thank you.

I didn’t see the notification untill now, due to my exam.

You are more than welcome to join us, both you and you’re wife. Just write in the request when you are applying, and I will accept