Recruits II / Recruits 2 - Epic Troop Token 50% chance - JUN 21 - YES!

Agree. I’m not concerned over the ETT appearance.

I am concerned over the actual quest appearance and the reset token appearance (I don’t need any though).

Yes, we’ve had longer gaps for this quest appearance. Have we had that two times in a row?

I really want the devs to review the code and check if there’s been ANY changes in odds for these two things since mid June. Not “can it appear”, but changes in odds.

I’d be even happier if they’d freaking publish the odds for such things, but I don’t really expect that.

Yeah I get that but if they said it was 50/50 and we had say 10 straight their would be none stop conspiracy theorems saying the odds are a lie.

And let’s face it…they may well be. We only have SGG word for it at the end of the day.

I mean you have people doing 30 pulls in the tavern and complaining of no 5*…well it’s just over 1% of a chance so the odds suggest it’s entirely likely there would be no 5* in that.

But from what I see people generally believe the odds published shouldn’t apply to them…or they don’t understand how odds work…

3 Likes

If the odds are 50% why should let the RNG decide ? Just let every two quests gives an ETT. The RNG has no meaning here.

2 Likes

Check-in / Update

I specifically checked with Staff & their QA team (again) about the dry spell in the appearance of:

• ETT in Find Recruits II;
  • Reset token in Class Trials; and
  • Raid Flask in Find Battle Items II

Staff checked & passed on to me that the loot was in fact still there & that it is just a Dry Spell… Guess we’ll have to wait and see how long the “dry spell” is.

20 Likes

That would probably be share price suicide… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

LoL yeah don’t see that happening anytime soon as there’s been PPL tracking rates of everything since the beginning of this game and it all varies on personal experience…such as some PPL say tc20 is 5% odds for a 5* (about my rate so far) then rare chest drop rates AMs etc…if we all saw the actual figures… well wouldn’t be a “game” anymore would it :slot_machine:

The odds in card or dice games are EXTREMELY well known, as are the odds in roulette. Doesn’t make them any less of games.

Nor do I see it badly affecting their stock price were such info public.

Again, I don’t expect it, but it’s the kind of thing that I’d like to see.

3 Likes

Lol why I put game in “” lol

1 Like

Dry spell or gold pot at the end of the rainbow?

1 Like

No token for today :confused:

15 Likes

No gold pot…

Again no troop token

4 Likes

Thank you for the update :star_struck:

Recruits II quest stat update. Most likely we will see a series of no ETTs in the next few appearances because the current drop rate is more than 50%

24 Likes

Wow! Thanks @ThePirateKing - your records are impeccable :star_struck:

5 Likes

Have you read @guvnor’s post?

And looked at @ThePirateKing’s chart?

Even with the current run of poor luck, the token is still appearing more than 50% of the time over two years.

People often demand ‘fair’ random results. So if this is correcting the drop rate towards the ideal percentage of 50% then we can all rejoice that the system works :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Troop summon gate has always been available for gems, same as the others.

5 Likes

I’d just like all the people wailing and gnashing their teeth over a 50/50 chance not going their way to mea culpa when it does change.

I’m sure that will happen, right?

4 Likes

I’ve never once used gems to summon from the troop portal, yet I have a plethora of 4* troops from ETTs only. I’ll take them as they come.

Thanks for the update! Based on the data, we’re still +2%. By those numbers, we’re winning.

3 Likes

“Dry spell” right we know what kind of spell that is. Like troops we’re not hard enough to level. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Okay… serious question here…

They do control that stuff themselves, right?

Staff shrugging their shoulders and telling players that loot is in a dry spell is kind of like a treasury department that literally prints money shrugging their shoulders and saying they ran out of money…

Have they actually… released control of even their own internal processes to the mercy of RNG?

If so… it has been nice knowing you all!

4 Likes