Recruits II / Recruits 2 - Epic Troop Token 50% chance - JUN 21 - YES!

Thanks for the update

Can confirm that there is still no token in the current mission. That’s like 3 in a row now :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yup last 3 gave no epic troop token, maybe they removed it for good

1 Like

Oh I hope not. It was a nice extra incentive to run these.

Definitely too good a loot for such a triviality as the recruits II quest. Had to be nerfed asap.

1 Like

It wouldnt be so sad if farming 8-7 a few times wasnt better in terms of ressources than this quests… It’s a shame there is 0 incentive to complete those (recruit)quests…

2 Likes

The funny thought popped in my head that the sneaky dev(il)s may be hidinh the coin in recruits one.

I always finish two, coin or not, but never one.

Thoughts?

not at all :smiley: just some little nerf i guess, we are getting too many troops anyway haha. someone would post this in the forum if there was an easteregg in any quest. Still farming 8-7 is better than recruits quest (may it be I or II). Just the first level is worth doing it

1 Like

‘it had to be nerfed’ ‘getting too many troops anyway’…

What’s wrong with you people?! :rofl:

Aren’t we playing the same game? I don’t get too many troops! And I don’t get too many good things at all! Don’t encourage them to nerf more and more! :yum:

1 Like

But they need to be encouraged to nerf more. They would never dare to do so, if we wouldn’t constantly encourage them. Would be a total shame if the game wouldn’t be constantly nerfed.

1 Like

LOL, look at that sarcasm detector meter go… POOF!

1 Like

May 22-23: No token this time either. :frowning:

3 Likes

Seems to be another nerf, no more troop tokens. SG slows down progress of the players again. I don’t like it.

1 Like

Sadly so. But we do have a sale that, as part of the offer, has one! Yay!

Obviously you need to pay more to keep losing.

2 Likes

Just compled the quest and no token today.

1 Like

Just another batch sent to the TC13 oven, move along, nothing new to see here.

Thats four recruit II in a row without a token. So sad they have to nerf everything…

2 Likes

No token today :frowning:

1 Like

So we can be pretty sure it was nerfed?

2 Likes