Recruits II / Recruits 2 - Epic Troop Token 50% chance - JUN 21 - YES!

They stopped using ‘trans fats’ (whatever they are) years back because they were causing ■■■■ leakage.

1 Like

LOL… it’s funny, because there was a time when some restaurants and food manufacturers here started replacing their normal “unhealthy” fats and grease with “Olestra”… same result!

1 Like

Skynet!! :computer: :hear_no_evil: lol

there is currently a great offer with epic troops to buy coins. So no longer hope for the free epic troops in “find recruits 2” but buy an offer. my recommendation;-)

Great offer? The gem value is pretty low though… I think buying the atlantis offers and using the gems on troop summoning would still be the better option…

1 Like

This isn’t a new offer. Just saying.

4 Likes

Any takers for this one?

4 Likes

No token…I just tried

14 Likes

18 Likes

Thanks for checking, @OGdirty1Kanobi and @TribL, I’ve updated the thread title.

16 Likes

Thank you so much for the effort to maintain the thread. As a relatively new player, I try to optimize what I spend my World Energy on, so this is super helpful. Thank you :star2:

5 Likes

There hasn’t been any ETT in recruits 2 for about 2 months. There’s really isn’t a reason to waste your WE on this anymore until SG/Zynga brings it back.

2 Likes

Nobody needs to bring back anything. Even after the latest NO streak, we’re still above 50% overall.

It’s a coin toss - heads, they win; tails, we lose.

6 Likes

Good morning in find recruits II has not released the epic troop token for a long time is a bug or does it have to be so?

Please check this main thread:

2 Likes

good morning I mean it’s been a long time since they give the troop token already happened once for a long time the token didn’t come out they should fix it

Our dear moderator @Guvnor has already asked the staff about it, it’s just a dry spell:

6 Likes

Between the troop token and reset emblem it really seems like they’ve needlessly taken away something from us that made the quests more interesting. A shame if you ask me.

5 Likes

Is it possible to have an automated counter on forums? We could have a ‘Dry Spell’ counter for ETT and Trials Reset Token.

3 Likes

Its suppused that its all like always was. But since the ninja tower we havent seen a single ett from the quest.
The same for the reset token since the emblem update.

Is it possible to be that greedy SG? Think in your player base , people who spend is going to keep spending with or without the freebies but for people who dont spend those quest were important.