Recruits II / Recruits 2 - Epic Troop Token 50% chance - MAY 3 - YES!

Same here. And now so many things want my WE!

Just if you are interested: On 2019-09-25 was a Shiloh Dessert Quest…

1 Like

Ah yes…we’ve clearly identified that SGG is out to just prove me wrong or make me look dumb (not that I needed any help)

2 Likes

Hence the title. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

But of course. It is both easy and satisfying to do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Shiloh Desert comes up every two months. Next was scheduled for next weekend ±2 or 3 days. Last one was january, 20th.
So it was simply released one week earlier. So we should see Morlovia in about 10 days.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13NTOKgwWP4Qzomb1_y2q-z_xnkUaaED2B5bgy9Numrg/htmlview#

Either 10 days from Shiloh or 10 days from Farholm, depending on what SG meant by a bonus rare quest.

3 Likes

They say they’ve generated a bonus quest, so on precedent, I think morlovia will be 10 days from Farholm

3 Likes

Recruits II is up.

Post if you know and we’ll update title. (I started autoplay).

3 Likes

No token today… :expressionless:

11 Likes

Super quick, good effort

5 Likes

I wouldn’t benefit from it anyway. No 4* troop in so many tokens

2 Likes

Thanks. Already updated it.

3 Likes

1 Like

Any interest in moving this (or duplicating it) into an easier to find/load format like a LINE group?

Just bookmark the thread.
The title gets updated all the time (within 5-10 mins of the quest generating).

4 Likes

We’ll put you down as a “no” then :wink:
lol

1 Like

If you subscribe to the topic you get notifications when people reply.

When you get it, just announce on Line that there is/isn’t a token.

It usually sits quietly until the quest spawns then gets a quick yes/no, followed by a little random off-topic stuff then goes quiet again.

6 Likes

In addition to bookmarking it, you can set yourself up to watch the thread.

You’ll get email updates pretty quickly, as soon as people start posting updates. This is one of the threads I track (#calendar being the other one for rare quests).

3 Likes

Personally, I find the forum the easiest place to navigate and find stuff. But that’s just me.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings