Recruits II / Recruits 2 - Epic Troop Token 50% chance - JUN 21 - YES!

And another screenshot that’s less glamorous to double-verify the confirmation…

5 Likes

Wow, has it really been sixteen days?

3 Likes

There IS a token today

20 Likes

I now have something useful to complete for PoV Daily Quest!

4 Likes

12 may token = yes

20 chars

2 Likes

I couldn’t wait this long. :frowning: I’ve been so tired I’ve been falling asleep BEFORE midnight sometimes! :sleeping:

1 Like

Lol I too was holding out hope that some better might appear

2 Likes

I was hoping (in honesty) for a rare quest but… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am glad there isn’t one, no energy, no flasks, no gems for energy… and it annoys me so much when I must wait for hours and hours or days to finish a quest lol.

Interesting question implied. Has anybody looked at the dates and calculated the average time between them and the variation? All the data is in this thread already for at least a couple years.

Yes, @yelnats_24 and @ThePirateKing did a lovely analysis:

8 Likes

Wow hats off @yelnats_24 @ThePirateKing, that’s some nice data there

5 Likes

Thnx for testing this for us again, much appriciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whew! That’s a relief. I was briefly tempted to do that kind of calculation but feeling lazy. Knowing that the answer is already there makes me feel great about being lazy! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@zephyr1, you are a wonder, thank you so much for finding what I should have been diligent enough to find without you and putting the information up clearly and concisely.

Bonus thanks for failing to point out my laziness! :rofl:

Is that info in the first post, hint hint? (Yeah, I’m too lazy to scroll that far up too!)

2 Likes

Yes it is :rofl:

There’s a link to the actual spreadsheet in the top post.

3 Likes

Has this been on for 8 hours? I guess I’m just not that excited about another 3 star yellow, green or purple! The world energy is just so (EDIT: better word), costly compared to the reward. This particular quest is starting to make me feel ill! I will complete it (autoplay is pretty simple!). All I have to do is not watch! But the reward is so relentlessly disappointing. They can do better! RNGebus gives me so many feeder troops these days and I really am grateful but all I want for christmas (In winter (OUR Winter!!) because i am australian) is a yellow and purple mana troop!

Duck me! the summons gate pulled out a variation on recent form but still delivered the same worthless crap for like how many times in a row now? I am feeling no love today at all and this makes me angry! That is not helpful SG! A barbarian mauler? AGAIN?? This has to be a wind up!

1 Like

Token tonight

37 Likes

I confirm it’s there too for me

3 Likes

Thread title should be updated.

@zephyr1 @Guvnor

3 Likes

All set :slight_smile:

5 Likes