Recruits II epic

Yeah the token has definitely been removed - not sure if it’s permanent or not though. I’ve started looking into some of the other uncommon quests to see if there are similar hidden rewards…but nada.

Recruits II is the only one with a hidden reward (about 50% of time)
There was another with a hidden raid flask but they changed it to be a listed reward

Is there a token this time around?

I got one today. Only got a red 3* troop for it though. Good luck with yours when you get it.

yes this time around there is.

Thank you! I need to wait a bit as I just finished filling a chest.

As an update there isn’t one in todays

3 Likes

Haven’t really done too many Quests for recruits because when I was lower leveled and most of my training camps aren’t really leveled, recruits seems to be on a surplus farmed items. Once the training camps are up, and require more recruits, that’s where I start to not see them full.

At the same time, when my heroes are lowered leveled, I wasn’t really paying attention to those harder quests because I’d probably not get through all the waves.

Any way, there seems to be 2 this past weekend, while both are Uncommon level recruits quests, there seems to be a difference in the difficulty rating? The one on Saturday (3/24?) seem to have lower overall points, while the one today (3/26) seem to be a bit higher.

The one on Saturday gave me an Epic Troop Token as a final reward, while today’s didn’t. Looking at @sleeperZ96BT 's posts, it seems that everyone is getting the same type of quests the same time?
I previously thought they were randomized, unless they are challenge/monthly events

Everyone gets the same quests at the same time. The quests themselves are random, but we all share when we receive them.

1 Like

Quest challenge ratings changebtoo

2 Likes

@sleeperZ96BT
Thanks for the confirmation, which affirms by the fact that everyone gets the rare quest (Frostmarch, etc.) the same time.

But after seeing what @Talisax said, are everyone’s Recruit II’s enemy lineups (e.g. challenge ratings) different? Reason I said that is that I though the one on Saturday had lower overall difficulty rating (e.g. on the last tier), but one yielded the Epic Troop Token, today’s I thought had a higher challenge rating, but no Epic Troop Token.

everyone gets the same thing. also if there is a hidden troop token, everyone gets it or nobody gets it.
two days ago everyone had it available. with today’s recruit II, nobody has the hidden token

Another recruits 2!! That’s 3 in a bit over a week. I don’t have the energy to see if this one has the hidden token. Someone post here if they find out please.

2 Likes

This one does have a hidden epic troop token again.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Marlenus!

1 Like

I got one this time. Might be my first or second. I always play RII and never noticed it was a standard thing

It does. 20 characters

It doesn’t always have one, but when it does, it’s available to everyone.

1 Like

I got it. just now

How does it look now? any epic troop token?