Recruits, Atlantis rising, VIP pass loot tickets and It's Raining Loot Tickets!- Coin rate is unknown- Updated with best Kits/ Backpack stages - Average 100 dragons per 6,000 WE

Subject
Recruits, Atlantis rising, VIP pass loot tickets and It’s Raining Loot Tickets!

Coins

The coin drop rate is unknown.

Please discuss coins on this topic:

Or

Short answer

30 day VIP Pass + It’s Raining Loot Tickets! equals 190 tickets.

Stage Note
---------- Most recruits ----------
2.6-9N most string, most swords, most recruits, most 1* troops and some leftover tickets. Also good for madmarv’s auto play team ( @madmarv - Melendor, Rigard, Kiril, Boldtusk, Wu or Melendor, Kiril, Rigard, Bokdtusk, Wu ). 3we makes this useful for using odd multiples of energy.
2.15-9N most leftover tickets, most recruits and most 1* heroes. 4we makes this useful for using even multiples of energy.
---------- Most Rugged Clothes ----------
2.4-9N most Rugged Clothes, decent recruits, and some leftover tickets.
---------- Most Kits/ backpacks ----------
2.1-2N most Kits/ backpacks, decent recruits, and some leftover tickets. 2 mob waves plus single Boss.
2.1-3N same loot as 2.1-2N. most Kits/ backpacks, decent recruits, and some leftover tickets. Poison mist stage. 2 mob waves plus single Boss
---------- least loot tickets ----------
2.15-8H if you do not have enough loot tickets. Decent recruits. Only requires 56 tickets.
2.6-9N most string, most swords, most recruits, most 1* troops and some leftover tickets. zero tickets using madmarv’s auto play team ( @madmarv - Melendor, Rigard, Kiril, Boldtusk, Wu or Melendor, Kiril, Rigard, Bokdtusk, Wu ).

Long answer

Click for Long answer

Loot tickets

30 day VIP Pass
3 daily loot tickets x 30 days= 90 tickets

It’s Raining Loot Tickets!
1000g, 100 tickets, 1we flask

Total tickets= 190

Atlantis Rising World Energy

( 3.5 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes ) / 10 minutes per 1we = 504we

Stages

Best for recruits, string and 1* troops
Stage 2.6-9N
Recruits (21,22,24)= 7.444 per 1we
String !!
Large Bone
Sword
3we drop rate for 1* troops
3we= 168 tickets= 22 left over tickets

Best for recruits, tickets and 1* heroes
Stage 2.15-9N
Recruits (28,30,31)= 7.416 per 1we
Battle Manual
Potent Leaves
Firestone
7we drop rate for 1* Heroes
4we= 126 tickets= 64 left over tickets

Best for Rugged Clothes and recruits
Stage 2.4-9N
Recruits ( 13,15,16 )= 4.888 per 1we
Rugged Clothes !!
Fine steel ( boosted 3* ingredients significantly reduce chance of other 3* ingredients )
3we= 168 tickets= 22 left over tickets

Not enough loot tickets
Stage 2.15-8H
Recruits ( 49,51,52)= 5.629 per 1we
Battle Manual
Potent Leaves
Firestone
9we= 56 tickets= 134 left over tickets

Stage 2.1-2N (regular) or 2.1-3N (poison mist)
Recruits ( 13,15,16 )= 4.888 per 1we
Clean cloth
Kits ( backpacks )
3we= 168 tickets= 22 left over

See also

@BarryWuzHere has also updated their incredible database with Atlantis Rising info:

(Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more)

Flat -3we

Stage 2.15-9N is only reduced from 7we to 4we, while 2.6-9N is reduced from 6we to 3we.

Rounding

Stage 2.15-9N is normally recruits ( 19, 20, 21 ) and 2.6-9N is ( 14,15,16 ).

For +50% loot, stage 2.15-9N rounds to ( 28,30,31 ) and 2.6-9N rounds to ( 21,22,24 ).

So stage 2.15-9N loses 1 possible recruits due to rounding down while 2.6-9N loses 0.5 possible recruits due to rounding.

Coin drops

Currently we have no info on coin drops. But this is what the Devs told us:

Click for Devs info on coins

madmarv auto play

Click for madmarv auto play

Team order Quotes

FIN

11 Likes

That brings up an interesting (if not all that significant) question I’m trying to figure out the answer for:

Which happens first? The random roll for the number of recruits, or the rounded up +50%? If the rounding happens second, the numbers are as described above.

If the rounding happens first, the numbers would be:

• 2:15-9N (29, 30, 31) recruits (average 30 vs. average 29 2/3 other order)
  • 2:6-9N (21, 22, 23) recruits (average 22 vs average 22 1/3 other order)
    It works out that if the average number is even, the version described above is 1/3 recruit lower, and if it is odd, the version described above is 1/3 higher.

The total number of ascension mats per run and total number of crafting mats per run also follow a N-1/N/N+1 pattern like recruits do, although those numbers are constant across a province, unlike recruits which vary by stage, so I imagine the total number of mats returned will follow the same version that recruits do … whichever it actually is.

I’m too busy farming right now to look at the data that people are recording and that I’m saving to actually determine which it is, especially since it is a pretty small difference anyway. I expect it will become clear when I dig in later.

Edit: I’m pretty sure I got the odd/even stuff backwards when I wrote this. Don’t worry; when I put it into the spreadsheet, it WILL be correct for sure!

6 Likes

I can confirm the rounding happens second. I’ve gotten 24 recruits out of 6-9 several times now.

2 Likes

Thank you for catching that! That means that levels with where the average number of recruits, ascension mats, or crafting mats is odd will be improved slightly more than levels where that average number is even, by few percent anyway. I’ll adjust my Atlantis Rises sheet to to include that, which should make them a little more accurate than what I’ve got right now in the published sheet.

Since the number of recruits is larger than the number of crafting mats, which is larger than the number of ascension mats, this effect will be strongest on ascension mats as a percentage increase. (Increase is fixed, but base number varies)

5 Likes

Currently averaging close to 1 backpack per energy on 2-1-9 hard… it’s beautiful.

I was up in the middle of the night ( when Atlantis Rising started ) verifying the rounding since it impacts which stage is slightly better ( 7.444 per 1 we versus 7.416 per 1we ).

When I relayed this revelation to Gryphonkit, she pointed out that rounding costs you roughly 1 recruit per 12we, or 1 in 90 recruits, in 2.15-9N. So very small.

1 Like

Best I can tell, packs are constant across 2:1-x Hard and constant across 2:1-x Normal, with differences just being RNG noise.

So I pick the stage with the best recruits in that province; During Atlantis Rising, that makes 2:1-2N and 2:1-3N tied for first in packs/WE with recruits/WE as a tiebreaker.

2:1-7H and 2:1-8H would be my choices in hard. They actually have fewer packs than normal levels during Atlantis Rising, even though they have more the rest of the month.

Hmmm… I’m not finding that to be the case, on 15-8 hard I just received 17 packs for 36 energy, on 1-9 hard I received 40 from 42 energy. (I reread what you said and I went back and tried on 1-8 hard, for 42 energy I received 28 packs).

You’ve got it backwards, I’m afraid!

If a level yields 10 recruits on average, that means the N-1 / N / N+1 distribution is 9 / 10 / 11. So after multiplying by 1.5, the AR recruit yields work out to 14 / 15 / 17, for an AR average of 15.3333, and a % increase of 53.3333%.

If a level yields 9 recruits on average, that means the N-1 / N / N+1 distribution is 8 / 9 / 10. So after multiplying by 1.5, the AR recruit yields work out to 12 / 14 / 15, for an AR average of 13.6667, and a % increase of 51.8519%.

And so on…

2 Likes

Maybe I missed something but why the focus on strings?
Thnx guys for the number crunching :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks, Greg. Things like odd/even or left right I usually figure out like a minesweeper using my foot to test for mines.

3 Likes

20 looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools!

I rounds down.

So 9-11 becomes 13,15,16 and 8-10 becomes 12,13,15.

Strings for Arrow Attacks, Rugged Clothes for Extra Fast training.

Kits ( backpacks ) seem popular, let me check the spread sheet

1 Like

I get 24-29 recruits on 15-8…it’s better than 15-9.

2.15-9N drops 28, 30, or 31 recruits.

I just did it and it was much less…are you doing normal?

My bad…now I’m getting 30. Must have been dreaming.

1 Like

I did 9-10 on hard for the first time and got the sea dragon but did not get more than 5 Atlantis coins. So I guess you have to have beaten the level to get bonus coins

Does Auto-loot gives coins?
I did around 100 WE, and no one showed up. I did 2-1-9…
Where do you guys farm in atlantis rises?

I’d like to know too…I’m over 100 we used and no tokens.

Normal

Click for screen shots