Recruitments From Uprising

Dear All,
We are from Uprising consists of 3 Alliances catered for beginners till advanced players and would like to invite active well-mannered players.
The breakdown of 3 alliances are:

1. The Upstart, accept all levels especially beginners and mid players,
    Note: leader is Rob Borski
  2. The Uprising, accept all mid players and above, TP3000 above and min 1800 cups,
    Note: leader is littleluke
  3. The Uprising Recruiting, accept all players with Def 4400, average war team 3800,
    Note: leader is Hubter
    Few alliances called Uprising, so look out for the leader mentioned above.

General activies:
1.Have Fun Hitting Titans,
2. let’s use all the 6 flags when participate wars,
3. Chatty (optional), and
4. Line app

We have a family of almost 50 international players at line app. Range from beginners till advanced lvl. Mainly Players from US, UK, Europe and Asia.
Join us especially you are active and seeking fun environment.
Advanced and senior players will provide guidance too. These advanced and senior players are in top alliances with their primary accounts.

We are constantly upgrading ourselves with knowledge and the know how of this game, we have chat groups for Help, GOAT, General and Clan itself.
Interested to join us?

Do feel free to contact us at Line:

1. Line at littlelukey
  2. Line at hubter
  3. Line at Happyelwk

Cheers and stay safe.:relaxed:

Note: We are open to people merging with us. Currently our members are at almost 50 and open to have more people joining us.

Hmm… Readers here, any suggestions to gain more viewers and new members?

Try global chat alliance recruitment room. I’ve found most of my members there. Good luck!

Thanks. I just got back from global chat. Both forum and global chat didn’t serve me well yet I guess. At global chat for the past one week, most of them joined for bigger alliances Happy it works for you and thanks for your sincere advice.

No problem. Also you said you have 3 alliances. I’m not sure what the alliance names are. I searched uprising and found one that’s full. Just some ideas so it’s easier for people to find the alliances you’re talking about. Good luck!

Dear Dez82, I ll update my post based on your feedback. Understood your valid suggestion , it should be easier to find our alliances.
Truly appreciate your advice and thank you very much reading my post. (Myself and my leader thank you for your posts)

@dez82 thanks on your comment and I had amended it. Hopefully it’s a clearer than the previous post. You are the first getting to see the amended post (below) thanks

Dear All,
We are from Uprising consists of 3 Alliances catered for beginners till advanced players and would like to invite active well-mannered players.
The breakdown of 3 alliances are:

1. The Upstart, accept all levels especially beginners and mid players,
    Note: leader is Rob Borski
  2. The Uprising, accept all mid players and above, TP3000 above and min 1800 cups,
    Note: leader is littleluke
  3. The Uprising Recruiting, accept all players with Def 4400, average war team 3800,
    Note: leader is Hubter
    Few alliances called Uprising, so look out for the leader mentioned above.

General activies:
1.Have Fun Hitting Titans,
2. let’s use all the 6 flags when participate wars,
3. Chatty (optional), and
4. Line app

We have a family of almost 50 international players at line app. Range from beginners till advanced lvl. Mainly Players from US, UK, Europe and Asia.
Join us especially you are active and seeking fun environment.
Advanced and senior players will provide guidance too. These advanced and senior players are in top alliances with their primary accounts.

We are constantly upgrading ourselves with knowledge and the know how of this game, we have chat groups for Help, GOAT, General and Clan itself.
Interested to join us?

Do feel free to contact us at Line.

1. Line at littlelukey
  2. Line at hubter
  3. Line at Happyelwk
    Cheers and stay safe.

Note: We are open to people merging with us. Currently our members are at almost 50 and open to have more people joining us.

1 Like

Okay…I’m new to chat rooms as well as this game-how do I find your alliance? Not sure what
Line at … means?

Hello hello, welcome to the game.
Line is an app like WhatsApp.
Download Line and feel free to reach out to us.

1 Like

You may search us at alliance. Click your alliance button and top right there’s another alliance button. Click it and search for us as mentioned in my post :blush:

1 Like

Okay thank you!!:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

You need any assistance, I can guide you here too

Much much better!!! Best of luck!!

Yes, it gets better since the amendment.
Thank you

Still recruiting!
We are constantly improving ourselves and welcome new members.
Update - early post managed to recruit and many queries and hopefully more to come and join us.
Advanced players Cup 2200, TP 3800 especially Def 4400 are encouraged to join our advanced alliance. Titan as today is 6 star rare, dragon rooster. Feel free to contact me at line at Happyelwk or my leader Hubter
Thanks for reading😊 stay safe

Cookie Settings