Dreadnaught, rebuilding

Recruiting Sucks! Formerly known as Dreadnaught (deliberately misspelled by the original Leader, or so he says😉) is looking for members to kill 11-12* titans and use all flags in war. We are an irreverent, yet respectful global group of supportive players, who are serious about the game (but not completely insane). Line app is required, but you don’t have to be chatty. We mostly use it during War, and for polling the Alliance members in any changes in strat or rules.

Currently sitting at 25/30 members.

Cup requirement is set at 2,200, but it’s not really a requirement so much as a starting point. We have a couple of “cup droppers”, but that has no effect on our war score so we don’t worry about it. :grin:

We ask that members either opt out of war or use all 6 flags. Our current war strategy is to take out the weakest 8-9 teams at least two times, then go for all-out rolling resets. Using Green tanks for War D. 30k minimum damage per Titan or at least 3 flags.

UPDATE We just changed to minimum average per Titan of 75K, over a ten day period, for level 51+, and 50K for levels up through 50.
Please feel free to hit me up on Line, at
joshthelmt

Bump? War over, ready for some new Alliance mates.

International group committed to improving the alliance and becoming top tier. Very good at wars and war strategy. Members must use all war flags and hit Titan for minimum of 75K damage. Group recently lost a few members who needed a break, so now is your chance to join a great group. Our alliance has VERY solid teams and all work together to help each get better and improve.

Line App is required for communication re: wars and announcements but no need to be chatty.

If interested, hit up LineID: joshthelmt (the americas) or kharas79 (international)

1 Like

America, Canada, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan via America, Bangladesh via South Africa, Denmark via Belgium, Australia, and Algeria via France are all represented here. We would love to add another country to the list, but another from the same will do as well. :wink:

1 Like

Might be interested, but are you willing to take low level players?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, how low? Do you have 6 war teams, and can you average 75k over 10 days per Titan?

Limited time offer: Join us today and @Baker will give you all his ham and iron

1 Like

And I’ve got a whopping 78K and 124K to offer! Thank you emblem cost

Thanks for showing interest. Main thing = 6 viable war teams and ability to hit 75K per titan

One great thing about alliance is the top 4 or 5 like to help coach those who struggle with titan scores…has improved my score drastically where I now almost always finish in the top 10 in our alliance. I came in scoring in the bottom third.

1 Like

Nope, 3 teams and avg of 12k per titan.

An overwhelming win in war for Dreadnaught. Come join us

1 Like

What’s your defense team power?

Our “expectations” coming in =

Able to stay at or above 2200 cups
Able to utilize all 6 war flags
Able to hit each titan for 75K (help available)
Defensive team power at or above 4000

Seriously, it does…:wink:

Anyone, anyone…Bueller, Bueller…

Well, recruiting sucks, so most of us joined another group. I am still in Dreadnaught, via my daughter’s account. Hit me up on Line at joshthelmt , if you are interested in starting anew.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.