Recruiting again! - Brothers of the Sword

New year, new alliance…a new you!!! Come join us!

Still a couple spots open and it’s a great time to join. Clash of Knights Alliance Quest is just a couple days away.

1 Like

We are happy to welcome two new valuable members this week, while two long time members have taken a short break from the game.

This means we have space for 3 additional potential members, if you enjoy winning wars, taking on mostly 14* titans & have (or is willing to have) a Line app account (for war communications) then let us know if you have any questions, Brothers of the Sword might be a good fit.

1 Like

MIGHT be a good fit? C’mon Larks!!! We DEFINITELY are a good fit!

Cheers!
Earl
Brothers of the Sword
line id: earlverdant

1 Like

Come join us and help us finally figure out Rush wars.

Yeah I know…just have all Alfrike tanks with MN and Heimdall wings. Throw in a taunter or two in the flanks and easy peasy…ugh.

This is another quality group - really knowledgeable bunch, good line chats, nice war results. Highly recommended.

Time to get off yer butts and join a real alliance.

Or ya know one like ours. Come check us out!

Howdy kids,

Still looking for one hearty soul to join the Brothers (and Sisters) of the Sword. Think you have what it takes or can fake it? Just kidding…no fakers. Stringing 14* titans and have a nice chatty group for our line rooms. Come take a peek at us.

Cheers,
Earl Verdant
Brothers of the Sword

Back at it, friends. Long-time member needed a change of scenery and is taking a break from our Brotherhood. So we have one opening. Stringing 14* titans now. Haven’t had to pass on one in a while. Solid war plan and good Line chats. Come check us out or contact me on Line.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Brothers of the Sword

If you seek teamwork & team success, come to Death Row!!! Oops… I mean Brothers of the Sword!

1 Like

1 Like

Looking for 3 souls. Come check us out. Info above - Earl

I played with @EarlVerdant in another game a while ago. I’m confident in his leadership skills and also co-leader @ErikTheRed too. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @SamMe !!!

But let’s not stroke Erik’s ego too much. :wink:

2 Likes

We are always recruiting, we might look full but looks can be deceiving. Looking for good people & good players who love to destroy titans & grow as players. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Are you…getting rid of me?

FINALLY!!!

Lol…

1 Like

Still looking for a few good team players, who like to hit the titan. We have been chaining 14* titans for a while now, & doing really good in war of late.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.