Recruiting again! - Brothers of the Sword

Hey all,

Brothers of the Sword are looking for some new brothers and sisters. We had been full for a while but lost a couple of players to real life commitments and a couple of others who just like the travel. So what had been 30 is now 26.

We are mostly hitting 14* titans but the occasional pass will bring us down to 13* due to bad spawn times or whatnot. We have a solid war plan that works pretty well for our group, which is mostly based in the US/Canada with some international talent from Europe and Singapore thrown in. All awesome players.

On average most of us have been playing the game for 2+ years. I’ve been playing since April 2018 and I’m still having a ton of fun with it. Mostly because of this alliance. All around a bunch of good eggs.

We use Line to communicate for wars so that is required. We’ve tried in the past to work with folks who insisted on not using Line and well…it never worked out. They would attack out of the war plan and then get mad at us when we pointed it out. Sigh. Anyway…you would only need to be in that one room which is a no chat room…only war instructions. The other rooms we have are general chat and a multi-alliance “school” room with some fun resources.

We believe in the Titan First motto. Wars are optional, but all flags must be used if opted in. But titans are your way to help out the team. Real life comes first, but if you have time to log into the game to raid or farm or level heroes or whatever, you have time to hit the titan and help your mates out. We want responsible teammates who won’t need to be nudged to use their flags. Simple as that.

So if you are interested shoot me a pm on Line or come check us out in game.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Leader
Brothers of the Sword
Line ID: earlverdant

3 Likes

Come join us, we are awesome. Easily top 500 alliance when we are 30 strong. Great environment, low pressure group, that maintains a mostly PG rated environment.

1 Like

We still have room for 4. A table just opened up by the window. Your server’s name tonight is Earl and he’ll be walking you through today’s specials. Bon appetit!

1 Like

We’re still open for new members. 4 short and no problem taking down 14* Titans (where the 15*s at SG). Fantastic alliance if you like killing titans and winning wars.

I am interested in your team. My name is Pokey and I am a member of Salt Life. How do I become a a member of your team?

Hey Pokey do you have line? You can reach out to our leader on line, his id is earlverdant. I’ll let him know you’re interested

Hi Pokey. I responded to your chat on Line

I continue to love this alliance. I have been playing for over three years (maybe four?) and hands down this is the best alliance I have been in. Drama free, supportive players willing to help each other and no egos or superiority complexes. F2P, C2P and P2P are all valued players. Just a bunch of consistent players who enjoy the game.

2 Likes

No titan minimums, just hit titan when you can (but the hope is you hit the titan first).

Currently running Dark tanks in wars.

We employ a war strategy 2 select target waves, then FFA.

Drama free, adult group. Can be somewhat chatty at times. We discourage discussing politics because we have a very diverse group, mostly from the USA & Canada, but we have been getting more members from across the pond.

We encourage participation in discussions, your opinion matters. We have a very knowledgeable group, many of whom have been playing the game for several years. Our group is made up of F2P, P2P, & C2P at no time will anyone be expected to spend or chase heroes, we just want you to develop who you have and work on your troops.

2 Likes

We’re always top 1000 in Mythic Titan. Perfect time to join before MT returns tomorrow.

One spot available.

Still room for one more. If a fun, new alliance was on your Holiday wish list…Brothers of the Sword is it!

Do you enjoy taking on 14* titans? Ever thought about joining a top 500 alliance? Are you an advocate of both being able to learn as well as teach? If so we, want you here at Brothers (and Sisters) of the Sword we have a great place for adults who enjoy strategizing, growing, and beating on titans.

Call now! 1-800-BOTS, or just shoot us a message here so we can answer any questions you may have.

2 Likes

Larks is one of the best team builders I’ve ever played with. Come and pick his brain!

Two spots still open. Crushing wars and 14* Titans. Great knowledgeable group of players with only one or two weirdos.

Narrator voice: He’s one of the weirdos.

Cheer!
Earl
Leader and Head Weirdo

1 Like

Still two spots open! 7-3 in our last 10 wars. Admittedly, thats above average for us. But come see if you can help us keep it up!

Cheers!
Earl
Line id: earlverdant

Another war, & another win for the alliance. We still need a couple more members.

Won yet another war and a slot opened up. Room for 3.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Why not give yourself the best gift available. Join Brothers of the Sword!

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Brothers of the Sword

We are 9 - 1 in our last 10 wars, & have space for 3 members.

1 Like

With the alliance quest (clash of knights) fast approaching, we have space for three new teammates.

1 Like