Recruit Reduction (NOT during Atlantise Rises)

Here 2 screenshots

The first is 15/9 normal
Screenshot_20200402-084952_Empires

And the next is 15/9 Hard

I actually had to redo the hard 3 times because the first 2 times I forgot to take a screenshot but those gave me 23 recruits both times.

Seeing from your screenshot, it is not hard, it is normal mode.
Compare the exp, food and iron. See post from @Ozy1.

And it does not have recruits reduction, please see above my post.

1 Like

Recruits got reduced for hard mode. You were supposed to get around 30 recruits on hard mode and not 22 like in Ozy screenshot.

Look and compare the experience lvl player, food and iron,ā€¦ thats not hard mode.

Ozy posted two screenshots. One 15/9 normal the other one hard modeā€¦

@Maaeetz, okay let me clear the conversation.

1. OP asking if 15-8 and 15-9 recruits Reduction. And give a screenshot in post 1.
  2. @Maaeetz ask if it is hard or normal
  1. OP ansewered that is Hard mode

Now, @Ozy1 give a sample Normal and Hard Mode, now we can see and compare that the OP screenshot is not in Hard Mode.

Yes but that is not the intention/question of the thread. The question was if recruits were nerfed on 15-9. The answer is yes if ozy screenshots are correctā€¦ thats it. Nerfed on hard modeā€¦

OK letā€™s solve this once and for all.
You query @Maaeetz about the amount of recruits is during the Atlantis Rises and not when AR is not on.

Please watch the video of both 15/9 and 15/8 in both normal and hard.

I did get a shocker in 15/8 hard which made me redo it a few times though as I couldnā€™t believe my own eyes, lol.

I hope this answers your questions.

There is no IF :roll_eyes: as if I placed these and said what they are then believe me THATā€™S WHAT THEY ARE, it doesnā€™t benefit me to BS in the event of helping you out.

1 Like

The question is not during Atalantise Rise, look at the post date.
And 15-9 Normal is not nerfed.
The post screenshot is not in Hard Mode, because of the reward of iron/food and experience is not Hard mode.

I also think the recruit drop is reduced. Befor i got about 30 recruits in 10-9, now only about 15ā€¦
Very sadā€¦ :frowning:

@Sazlejaku, do you farm as Atlantise Rises or not? this is only the case if not in Alantise Rises.

1 Like

Yes I know his screenshot in OP isnā€™t during the AR and I also know his screenshot isnā€™t in hard mode.

What I am saying is that his thoughts and query about the extra recruits being nerfed was because he is confusing doing the s2 maps during s2 normal when AR isnā€™t active and when s2 AR is active which then gives him his 33 or so recruits as he clams.

1 Like

duh,ā€¦ :man_facepalming:
Okay thenā€¦ clear now.

1 Like

I never talked about AR as it was never about AR. Here is data of Barry

It shows how many recruits/flag for 15-8 hard mode and 15/9.
15/8 should give around 33 and 15/9 around 22 recruits. As we dont have a single screen of 15/8 hard mode outside AR we canā€˜t say anything but we can say that recruits from
15-9 hard mode stayed the sameā€¦

I think he mixed up 15-8 and 15-9ā€¦ not AR and ā€žno ARā€œ

1 Like

That may also be case and seems to make sense as well.

I did mean the OP poster and not you per say, as maybe he confused the 2.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.