Recruit me, I'm extremely active and can contribute, I promise!

Rising Dawn has one open slot. We are an international alliance, speaking English and a bit of German and Greek, 50% North America and 50% Europe/Australia. We are currently

• killing 11 - 12 stars titans,
  • looking for a player with at least one 4200 TP team
  • we ask that you use all war flags and hit titans for at least 50K
  • Life happens, and being absent for a couple days/week is ok as long as you communicate and opt out of wars

We have many veterans with deep knowledge of the game and very generous with advice and help.

Hit the Rising Dawn Discord Welcome Channel if you are interested
https://discordapp.com/invite/7qMFGs8![image|344x500](upload://cnJ4W3Alf79vDKxb3DdtVNOzZPi.jpeg)

Legends of Space is looking for dedicated players to join our intenational alliance . (US, UK and Asia)

Taking on 12-14* Titans and we use all 6 war flags.
Line chat: hyacinthe_fn
or check out www.legendsof.space/join for more info

We’d be happy if you try us out, hangout for a war or two.

Get your stats and personal best recorded !

Hi! My name is Lace. And I’m one of the Elders in my alliance called Infinite Waters. :smiley:

We love active players, who enjoy playing the game and winning! :laughing: We fight 10 & 11 star Titans. And use purple tanks in our war defence. The majority of us have been in the alliance for a number of years. And are like one big family from all over the world. USA, Europe, South Africa & the UK.

We use discord to track our Titan & war Victories and defeats. We also keep up to date with information and strategy. We thrive on competitiveness! :smiling_imp: And aim to be the best & win!
I understand that you will have so many offers to choose from. :wink:
Please feel free to check us out & request to join if you’re interested. We’d love to have you in our family.

Meine Allianz, die Soul Hunters sucht noch aktive Mitspieler. Also komm zu uns.

Hey @downsay

I’m sure you’re going to get plenty of offers so hopefully I can convince you why ~Legion Of Darkness~ is the right one for you.

We’re a top 200 alliance and are the second alliance in the Last Legion Family.

Despite this, we run a very organised titan rotation to ensure we kill 4 out of every 5 titans to avoid the burnout caused by farming materials for battle items.

We have active chat and a very useful LINE room for the entire family with several top 100 players who can offer all the advice you could need. That said, it is purely advice and we don’t dictate to any of our members how to play or what to do.

I’ve been with LoD for roughly two years and most of the leadership team have a similar length of service which shows how stable we are and how happy most people here are… We rarely lose players to other alliances with most of our departures due to real life.

We have an even mix of US and UK players along with a few Aussies and Europeans.

If you’re looking for a competitive alliance where you really feel at home rather than just another number, you can’t go wrong with us

Crew-Squires Wardogz will have soon (in some hours) 1 spot available. We are active and drama free alliance with members who always want to help and give advices. We are killing 12* - 13* titans. We are well organised in war with strategies which aren’t strict and everyone can follow them. We like the progress and we always aim to become better. We are using the line app for better communication and organization. Also there is the possibility to jump in another Crew Family alliance if you aren’t satisfied. For further information you can line us at lagunz or kloster 31 . In addition you can check us in our recruitment post in forum here 1 spot available - Crew-Squires Wardogz recruiting - Titans 12*-13*
We will be happy hearing from you!

1 Like

@downsay We’d be glad to welcome you over in DTS! I have one current opening, but have a player with an alt account that could move out for the second opening (if it works out).

Would love to chat and peek at your roster, feel free to friend me on Discord, DivineDee#9574

Here’s a link to my forum ad:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/dead-titans-society-recruiting-for-1-space

Should I even bother to embarrass myself given all the current proposals? :laughing:
Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. :grin:

Check us out at Fusion Fighters.

Hi @downsay,

Reading your ad brought a smile to my face because of a) your enthusiasm and b) the more I read the more it felt like you were describing us in Guardians Heroes! We are a group of mid/advanced level players, hitting 10-11* at the moment with 20 members. There is a lot of emphasis on tourneys and challenge events, our war collaboration is great and participation is very high. We have a Discord server but we are also active on Line. I think you would fit right in :slight_smile:

Come check us out or contact me at Tangy451#1600 or tangy451

Good luck finding your new home!

Hello there, Just a shout out for Grumpy’s Marauders. We are a very friendly bunch, primarily from the US and UK, but with members in Australia and other parts of the world. Our top players are similar to yourself with War defence around 4200 (myself included). With regards titans, we fight level 6-8… We also have a Facebook group where we discuss a range of things

I know you have many offers but feel free to drop in and see us…

Vis

Lots of good choices

Best of luck

@HeavyRightFoot @TrickySiskel

1 Like

These are not, The greatest guilds in the world

This is a little story of how we came to be. From two small separate guilds, merging to a harmonious duo.

Long time ago me and my guildmates here,
We was hitchhikin’ down a long and lonesome road.
All of a sudden, there shined a shiny titan.
In the middle of the road.
And he said:
“Form the best guilds in the world, or I’ll eat your souls.”

Well me and my pals, we looked at each other,
And we each said. “Okay.”

And so we joined together and used our heads,
Just so happened to be,
The Best Guilds in the World, they may be The Best Guilds in the World.

Look into my eyes and it’s easy to see
One and one make two, so we made RNG
It was destiny.

Once every hundred-thousand years or so,
When a spot is free, and you want to grow
You can let us know.

Needless to say, the titan was stunned.
Whip-crack went his whoopy tail,
And the chest was done.
He asked us: “(snort) Be you top 100?”
And we said, “Nay. We don’t even have Gwen.”
Rock!
Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh-ah-ah,
Ohhh, whoah, ah-whoah-oh!

These are not The Greatest Guilds in the World, no.
This is just a tribute.
Couldn’t get into The top guilds in the World, no, no.
This is a tribute

We are looking for 4 active players to join our competitive guild - 1400 cups minimum but the more the better. currently hitting 9-10 star titans but we would like to push higher. If you enjoy grinding the game and having a laugh pm me here or hop into our discord to apply or just stay for the chat! 18+
Discord link Discord
Our sister guild Tenacious is open for players of any level so please feel free to join and rock out with us !!

IMG-20200618-WA0004

3 Likes

wow, more responses than I was expecting! Thank you to everyone who has shown interest. I am definitely doing my homework as we speak!

2 Likes

Not gonna give you a sales pitch, cuz if you want one, you can find mine under my recruitment thread… lol

Ravens of Valhalla is my alliance, and we’ve got three spots open right now. Like to consider us a more casual-competitive alliance (~Top 250-450)

We require daily activity, but other than that, we’re pretty relaxed [about it all]; we all enjoy the game enough to play, and do what we need to do, without the extra rules.

12* and 13* Titans
10/25 War Chest
Coordinated war defenses, but offense is free for all
So we’re more for people who like to play, that don’t need, nor want, someone telling em who to use, what to do, how to do it, when to hit and/or even why. We’ll maybe give tips, but no pressure, drama, or judgements

& I’ve researched a lot about the game, so always happy to help with any questions related to E&P regarding synergy, team building, hero leveling, etc. whenever. Just gotta ask :grin:

So if we sound like the right fit, feel free to reach out thru Line. If you want more info, can search for our alliance thread, or throw whatever questions you may have [at me] thru here or Line, as well.

ID: randapanduh

But if not? That’s cool too; good luck on your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you haven’t chosen, come join Crew-Raiders and be a part of crew family. We are currently fighting 11-12* titans (which you want ) and we are war oriented alliance. As of now, we have perfect record of 10 for 10 war wins and we have a lot of experienced players in the alliance. IF that is not enough, we also has crew line group where you can ask anything you want from the crew family. If interested,
contact line ID : SBT

1 Like

@downsay
:pirate_flag: SKELETON CLIQUE [28/30] 12* Titans
We would be happy to have another active team mate.
We have 2 spots available, so bring your friend and help complete our alliance!

@downsay Gee it’s odd how different peoples benches are! There is so much diversity!

rohns war zone…killing 9-10* 2nd tier of harpoons…100% war flags used in wars…fun and helpfull alliance…BOTH are welcome…let me know i will take my alt out no problem

What’s your line id?

1 Like