RECRUIT ME: 10 star titans or less

My alliance is taking a bit of a break over December and will be letting our 11 star titans escape. Since we easily take down 10 star titans with fewer players and several hours to go, I thought I’d take the opportunity to check out other alliances with my alt account.

I’m a very active player (retired with lots of hobby time) and in the 2+ years I’ve been playing I’ve never missed using a titan or war flag. My war defense team is 4200 and I have a deep bench of good (mainly vanilla) heroes. I drop my cups and don’t care where I am on the leaderboard - I put all my efforts into the titans and wars! My preference is for 10 star titans or less since I’d like a break, too!

Ideally I’d like a very active alliance with good, strong (but friendly) leadership. I want to play with friendly, chatty, mature (and I’m not referring to age) members. I prefer Discord, I’ve never used Line.

I can’t promise what my long-term status will be but I can guarantee that as long as I’m in your alliance I’ll be very active and use every flag as required.

5 Likes

Please check out Florida’s Finest, we just lost a player and have a single open slot. We currently have 29. I’m the Co-leader there and active leader as our true leader is going thru some health issues. We are at 8 to 9* titans now with the occasional 10* kill. Getting stronger all the time. Very friendly and chatty group with several retired/semi retired teammates. Thank you. Lord Bobbith from Florida’s Finest.

Hi, @princess1. The Padawans would meet your requirements, I think - we’re friendly, fairly chatty and we hit 9* and 10* titans (haven’t been able to take down an 11* yet). We use Discord, too. We’re looking more for long-term players, but you’re welcome to check us out.

Our forum recruitment post: The Padawans Alliance is friendly and supportive and has 3 open spots - Fighting mostly 10* and 11* titans (green tanks) - #95 by kwong79

1 Like

P.S. we also have a FB group and discord server for our members. Very chatty indeed. Lol

@princess1 you’d be welcome to join as at the Incognitos - this is us, if you wanted to tackle 11* titans (I know you said 10* and less, no harm in putting it out there :wink:). [30/30] The Incognitos: We are FULL

GL in your search :thinking:

@princess1 We Don’t Kneel would be happy to have you stop by :grin: We’re currently bouncing between 9-10* titans with an occasional 11* in there just for kicks.

We don’t care about cups although we do have some that make a run for top 100 when they’re bored. Our main thing is wars and finding better ways of winning. We all have RL to attend to, so we focus coordinated defenses and keep strategy simple.

The majority of our players are US-based, so the evenings can get chatty. We’re all adults but we keep it fairly clean. There is a Line group, although that’s just for sharing screenshots, etc. Communication is mainly done in game.

We’ve been lucky to find players who understand teamwork and team strategy… we win or lose together. We may never hit top 100 alliances, but I couldn’t ask for a better group.

Our basic rules: Hit the Titan, 6 war flags if opted in, respect others. Feel free to stop by and check us out if your interested. There’s only 1 spot available, but you’re welcome to fill it for as long as you like :slightly_smiling_face:

Another offer! global Titan Slayers… 10*… we usually let 11* go. Very international, across lots of time zones. We do use Line, but it’s not compulsory… otherwise just alli chat. From very long term players (me!,) to those in level 30+

@princess1, We Are Groot Vol 3 is in the range of 9-10* titans :slight_smile:

Our page is here:
We Are Groot - Vol. 1 to Vol. 5 --- Family of Alliances

1 Like

@princess1 come check out Ravens of Winterfell. Ravens of Winterfell is the casual competitive alliance of King of the North family of 5 alliances.

We understand real life comes first so war is optional and we hit 10*-11* titans. We use LINE to communicate but this is not mandatory. Our members are from all over the world and 18+.

I know what I’ve described above might not be as casual as you were looking for, but we make it fun and only as competitive as everyone wants it to be.

Come chat to us to find out more, we would love to hear from you. LINE ID: ronandex501 or reply here and we can take it from there.Screenshot_20191128-203419_Empires

1 Like

You can try out Sixth Element. Very active and friendly players. :slight_smile:

@Neano @Novo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Princess1 we would be happy to welcome you to Strange Circles. We are very friendly and chatty using discord and FB. Both optional. 8-9* titans. Come meet our group and see if you want to stay a while.

1 Like

GRIDLOCK needs players like you…we are trying to get up to 9* titans but lost some members due to life in general. But are trying to replace them with some good solid players. We have a great group… share leadership duties for those who want to lead and we definitely have some funny chatty members…come check us out and if you have anyone else like yourself that would like to join bring them too…open entry no invite needed!

Come sign the WorldPeaceTreaty!
We’ve stayed in the 5-7* titan range for awhile and would like your help. All even alt accounts are welcome. We have a pretty good core group of folks from the UK, Canada, and the US. We have 19 members. Thank you for your consideration.

Thanks to everyone for your response. I’m about to start my adventure! I’m not sure where it will finish, so I’ll bookmark this thread and keep your information, in case it takes me a few tries to settle in.

2 Likes

Fluffy Bunny Fun Club. Active fun core. Our top 4 teams are in line with your described team, so you’ll be in top 5 for titans. We’re doing 7s and recently started pulling 8s. 2 openings.

Hi @princess1 as @ThePirateKing stated earlier, we’d love for you to consider us.

@Math4lyfe @Rigs any crew slots?

1 Like

Currently none in saders and we’re not on 10s, i don’t know about the other crews

I’ve joined an alliance, thanks!

4 Likes

Congrats!, are you sayin @zephyr1 should close it?

1 Like