Recruit Cap.too low?

I am not sure where to ask this question so I am asking it here. All my buildings, houses etc are built to the max allowed. On the Hero’s academy last one to retrain your heros. I am confused it says it takes 300 recruits but I can only hold 286, so how do I increase that? I am also wondering why we have to pay gems to make ascension items. Thanks in advance.

Can you post a few screen shots of your buildings, specifically the houses? You should have four houses, and one converted to an advanced house.

Why gems? Because at its core the game is after making money and puts the chance for an unfarmable 4 star ascension material behind a paywall of sorts.

1 Like

I don’t know how to do a screen shot, sorry. I have 3 houses and one is converted to an advanced house. Not sure where the other house went unless I used it for one of the other buildings.
I have the Alchemy Lab, Hunters Lodge and the Hero Academy. And my recruits at the top right can hold 286. I am close to level 75.

You should have 4 houses- three at level 20 and one advanced house at level 10. That will give you 352 recruit cap space.

1 Like

Yes I should and I can’t find a place or figure out what I made instead of a house, and nothing will allow me to turn anything back except to go lower like on the advanced house. UGH.
Thanks for trying to help me out though.

As far as I can tell, you can’t have built something else on top of a house. Maybe the alchemy lab or hero academy, but I don’t think so (can’t check that as mine are in use). It’s there somewhere. Sorry. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings