Reconsider Family bonuses

I’d like to takie into reconsideration the old family bonuses. I mean the Atlantis, and the Old challenge event families. Genuinely, they start to have an impact when you take the 3, 4 or 5 heroes from repective family.

In the S3 and in the new events, the families have the maximum ability when 3 heroes are present in the team, not 5. Not to mention the quality of the pasive bonus (not taking into account S4, where all heroes have the same pasive)

The reiteration of this families, e. g. when you have 2 Sakura members you get 4 or 5% mana bonus and When you have 3 you get the for instance 12%. This will be a ‘silent’ type of buff for the old heroes, just like HOTM families and new elemental links.

20 family bonuses.

There are many bonuses that I wish were abolished and turned into family bonuses of some kind.

But when it comes to specifically the season 2 heroes, as I’ve said for years, I think they need to remove the uniqueness limit.

For example I cannot get a bonus if I have two three-star merman soldier Heroes. Given how common they are, and given that every army has more than one soldier, I think the limit one uniqueness thing should only be applied to five Star Heroes.

And a limit of two apply to four star Heroes.