Recommended 4* heros should focus on leveling for tournaments

While I’m primarily focused on development my 5* heros, I have pretty much every 4* hero available. Which should I focus on for each color for use in tournaments? The following 4* heros are leveled at 4/70 and maxed on the talent grid:

Buddy
Boldtusk

These have been leveled at 4/70 with some degree of talent grid updated:

Tiburtus
Kashhrek

These Are just leveled at 4/70:

Hi Tao
Gadeirus
Cyprian
Wilbur
Boris
Kiril
Sonya
Stonecleave
Grimm

Working on the following right now:

Guardian Jackel
Rigard
Mist
Brynhild
Triton
Sumle
Proteus
Wu Kong

I was considering working on:

Peters
Boomer

Any thoughts on where I should focus or any I should leave alone that I have in the works?

1 Like

Proteus is probably the most game changing hero so you should work on him first.

Then if you have the costumes for rigard and melandor (he is not on your list but should be), those are must have.

However it looks like you already have some decent healers and you lack of fire power badly. So of i were you, i would probably work on chacal first because he his also a must have for purple titans.

I don’t see any green hitter on your levelled heroes so I would probably do Peters next. He his a great tool, I really enjoy playing with him.

Then either Myst to join your chacal or triton who is really good paired with Kiril.

After that the 2 healers I mentioned above followed by brynhild.

I don’t like wu-kong on anything else than titan, is not reliable.
Boomer is underwhelming.
Sumle is okay but I think I prefer Colen as a slow AoE destroying hitter.

Sou good. I’ll focus on Proteus. I have noticed Proteus use on players raid teams. I have the customs for Rigard and Melander. I’ll work on those as well.

As for Chacal, do you mean Chao?

Thus, it looks like the list would be:

Proteus
Custom Rigard
Custom Melander
Chao
Triton
Peters
Mist
Brynhild
Colen

I was planning on leveling a couple customer Rigard as he seems very useful.

This sounds like a solid plan! Thx!

Chacal would be Guardian Jackal. Any elemental def down hero like him is great for titans, and works really well in a raid stack.

Some of the best available healers and dispellers are 4*. Rigard, Sonya, Melendor, Caedmon, Sabina.

Sounds good! Thanks for the clarification. Working Guardian Jackel now. Currently, it’s at 4/59. Will complete this week and start adding emblems to move him up the talent tree.

Yep sorry i meant Guardian Jackal. Good luck and have fun :slight_smile:

Cookie Settings