Received 9 heroes instead of 10 from TC

Few days ago I did my usual x10 pull from TC20 for my two alts but the one only gave nine. I know it’s not a mistake on my part because I keep a sheet and the two accounts have been running on the same schedule for months now.
I post because a few members reported a similar bug but couldn’t give specific detail. This one is quite clear though. Anyone else?

Previously, when people reported similar issues, the screenshots showed that there was a small x2 by some of the heroes indicating a duplicate. Could this be the case?

Do they show in in your activity log?

If it’s definitely an error, best to send an in game ticket so hopefully it gets fixed.

4 Likes

Hey Jonah. Too far back unfortunately. The x2 shows up in recent activity but I doubt they display like that when the window pops up with the tally. I didn’t record that pull but did the one for the other alt right after because of that. It dropped two Jahangir and displayed both separately in the order they spawned.
I merely posted because someone else mentioned the same & then a few others followed suit.
I checked history that same night but can’t recall seeing a x2, then again, I can’t say for sure, so it is possible, but the main window definitely only had 9.
I guess we’ll never know, too lazy to open a support ticket. Thx for the reminder though, I’ll pass it on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.