Rebalancing 5* heroes to make all of them viable and desirable - feel free to add your ideas

I know I’m late to the conversation, but when this thread started, I had only just downloaded the game!

A few thoughts (not related to specific heroes, but rather ideas for future specials, maybe):

It would be really cool to see someone as a tank in the MMO tradition (i.e. with a taunt type ability). Like a stupid high defense stat and then the special ability is “all damage for x turns is directed at this hero.”

Also the “bomb” type: Deals damage when killed (AOE or single).

How about a straight up “Confuse” such as “causes the target to attack an ally instead of an enemy” (similar to Merlin ability, but retaining the actual special). A great ability for raid offense. Probably would need to be slow mana generation or something.

Drain mana.

Maybe a couple more “gambler” abilities a la Wu Kong. For instance: One-shot kill one random enemy while restoring 50% of damage dealt to another random enemy. Or: Sacrifice a random ally to do 200% of their HP damage split among all remaining enemies.

How about making Alberich mana generation back to normal.

1 Like

How about no. He’s still annoying as heck :joy:

1 Like

How about no!

1 Like

I have a problem with Margaret. As a five star shouldn’t she be stronger like Mikki and Inari? Mikki has silence and it’s a wonderful skill: witness Peters. Inari has dodge and minions.

I’d say, give Margaret strong shadow minions. Or maybe a heal skill. She certainly needs something to bring her up to par with Mikki and other 5* HoTMs.

Or maybe even give her sleep (Or shadowed): 3 enemies sleep for 4 turns…sleep = no mana gain, no special attack but can still do regular attacks because they are dreaming (Or because they can partially see through the shadows).

This is a sad state of affairs. :slightly_frowning_face:

Could also change Margaret’s dodge to 40% to 90% instead of 10% to 90%.

Joon: i think he needs a small boost for his blind effect (+5%), it seems to almost never works for me, even drake is more annoying.

Thorne: let’s add some green def to him

Isarnia: let’s reduce her attack but increase her defense. I think she will make me less rage because the added 15% att for def team can be ridiculously op. But at least she will be less of a glass canon

Atomos: there is an entire thread for him and still needs a buff: make his buff non dispellable and higher his special damage. Or make him average.

Margaret: let’s add a minor defense buff to her special.