Rebalance Grimble's Attack and Defense stats

I submit the opinion that grimble should be revised and maybe rebalanced.
Hes a hero of the month, he deserves a better distribution of stats. Ie. Less defense and more attack.

1 Like

I have 4 Grimble…I like the minion eradicator function but I agree with the above commentary, he needs to hit harder to have a place in offensive lineups

2 Likes

I’m not saying defense is useless, I’m saying that to use a hero in raids, attack should at least be balanced with defense. Like a 740 / 730 mix.

Grimble is not the best for titans anyway, I don’t consider him a titan hero. Sure he brings the +10% crit, but that’s about it, all of his other powers are orientated towards raids.

So let’s make him a good raid attacking hero.

1 Like

Please staff listen to the community , take users opinion into account and at least think about rebalancing grimble.

You should do a poll @Easysteps easysteps

If you know how to do it, feel free to make a poll, maybe in General and link this idea.

Grimble is one of those “careful what you wish” for cases.

Just to give some background:

Gobbler vs Grimble

Both heroes destroy all minions and hit all enemies.

Gobbler upon and after release received a lot of complaints. He has high attack and HP stats. The main complaint was very bad defense (there were others, but this was number 1).

The 2nd big complaint players had was with Gobbler’s color. At the time, who were the blue minion summoners? And even now… who are they exactly? He’s an off-color check to minion summoners basically, when the most popular one at the time of release was Delilah.

Now we have a not quite as drastic opposite, in Grimble. Great survivability, with meh attack. And he’s also purple – which helps counter Delilah.

4 Likes

Here you are the link of the poll bro

1 Like

The original post is it and bellows to @Easysteps

Grimble is not a defensive hero. His ability is too specific to be used on defense.

Grimble is an attacking hero. I hope you agree.

As an attacking hero, he’d be a lot better if his attack and defense were more balanced. He doesn’t need so much defense (814) and with only 615 attack, he doesn’t do enough tile or special ability damage.

I like Grimble’s ability, I love his animation, and I want to use him, but it would really help if his attack stat was much higher and his defense was much lower.

Thank you.

I would like if any mod can merge the two threads. The user didnt know how to do a poll.

Do you believe that Grimble needs to be rebalanced? what do you think about the main idea that is lessen defese and increase attack.

• Grimble needs less defense and more attack
  • Grimble is fine as it is, it doesnt need a rebalance.
  • Grime needs a rebalance but its not about lessen defense and increasing attack. Explain your idea
0 voters

Thanks to all for participating!

4 Likes

Merged :slight_smile:

I’ll edit the OP to add a link to your post too

4 Likes

Thank you very much!
Can you put the poll in the first original post?

3 Likes

Dave. I didn’t say make his attack 900 and his defense 500. Re-balance. Like balance. Like equal.

This is why the Jedis died in episode 3, they didn’t understand what balance meant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will never level a Grimble . What a whaste of the year Mehh!!! hero. He is so underpowered and Ursena is overpowered. Doesnt make sense. To make such a bad hero as Grimble

haha I know what you meant, it was only my intention to post some background information on what some players believe led to Grimble’s design – it really starts with Gobbler.

I for one agree that he could have a better spread of defense and attack. I doubt that his skill would suddenly become better – damage-wise it would, utility-wise though minion destroying is pretty niche right now.

Time will tell how niche that stays.

2 Likes

You must not have Mok Arr or atomos, will definitely trade either for your grimble and no takebacksies

4 Likes

No i haven’t :slight_smile: only got a domnitia sargasso and sartana maxed. Ik have a obakan and a grimble but i wont level them up. I will whait for a second sartana out of my tc 20. than level those 2 up. Domnitia and sargasso where my first 2 purple heroes. But not my first choice . Grimble is going in to the hero academy

2 Likes

Ow i was forgotten that i also had a seshat whit emblems. Butt my whorries are over now. The waithing for my tc20 pays off . Yesterday my second sartana. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grimble’s attack needs to be increased for him to be able to be useful in the battlefield. Right now he is only barely useful in titans. And I say barely cause there are 4 star heroes that are better options against titans when compared to him.

1 Like

I cant believe there were so many people that think the hero is fine as It current state .
He doesnt perform well as a tank , so hp and def means nothing
He doesnt punish enemy for attacking him due his lack of attack (less then many 4)

His only positive thing is his ability but It depends on the meta and nothing suggest that you Will priorize him over other purples around .

Kinda waste of hero. At least gobbler performs well in a stack team if you lack of other greens

2 Likes

I agree Grimble as attacking hero, but as support, I do not agree if he is not sturdy enaugh, look at Gobbler.

1 Like

I’m proposing balance. 720 attack, 720 defense, give or take.

I agree, Gobbler is not good and she also be re-balancced, Scarlett levels of defense are as low as a 4* should go.