Rebalance Grimble's Attack and Defense stats

Skip to post 16 for a poll – would you like to see Grimble rebalanced?

Grimble is not a defensive hero. His ability is too specific to be used on defense.

Grimble is an attacking hero. I hope you agree.

As an attacking hero, he’d be a lot better if his attack and defense were more balanced. He doesn’t need so much defense (814) and with only 615 attack, he doesn’t do enough tile or special ability damage.

I’d like to see his statistics be 740 attack, 700 defense. Or somewhere is that ballpark. Not too extreme on either side.

I like Grimble’s ability, I love his animation, and I want to use him, but it would really help if his attack stat was much higher and his defense was much lower.

Thank you.

High defense very handy against titans…just saying

1 Like

I’ll take defense over health any day. It’s easier to heal a hero than to boost their defense.

2 Likes

A hero doesn’t need 814 defense to attack titans. Do you take Guardian Panther (630 defense) to titans or do you take Boss Wolf (826 defense, 566 attack)? You take the guy with the high attack. Which is why Lady Locke makes her way into many titan teams, not because of her ability, it’s because of her high attack.

4 Likes

Aoe dmg minion destroyer with 600 attack is definitely someone I’d take for titan because he has 800 defense. Hahah.

OP is right, Grimble should be attack oriented hero, he has no place on defense and never will have, because attacker can just put together a team with no minions. Not sure if that would “fix” Grimble, but would definitely help him. Same as it would help Guardian Owl.

But for god knows what reason, SG decided to make him bulky ¯\(ツ)

2 Likes

I didn’t say I take him because of defense score…I said it’s handy. Not all of us have Panther or indeed a full stack of high hitting purple snipers; we make do with the heroes we have.

1 Like

Yup, I figured. Sorry if that sounded harsh, I just meant that usually it’s attack we prioritize for titans, not the def or survivability so can’t see Grimble on titans, especially that his special is completely useless on them

2 Likes

Agree with you , yes if his attack could be better would be great but , his defense shouldnt be lesser.

I submit the opinion that grimble should be revised and maybe rebalanced.
Hes a hero of the month, he deserves a better distribution of stats. Ie. Less defense and more attack.

1 Like

I have 4 Grimble…I like the minion eradicator function but I agree with the above commentary, he needs to hit harder to have a place in offensive lineups

2 Likes

I’m not saying defense is useless, I’m saying that to use a hero in raids, attack should at least be balanced with defense. Like a 740 / 730 mix.

Grimble is not the best for titans anyway, I don’t consider him a titan hero. Sure he brings the +10% crit, but that’s about it, all of his other powers are orientated towards raids.

So let’s make him a good raid attacking hero.

1 Like

Please staff listen to the community , take users opinion into account and at least think about rebalancing grimble.

You should do a poll @Easysteps easysteps

If you know how to do it, feel free to make a poll, maybe in General and link this idea.

Grimble is one of those “careful what you wish” for cases.

Just to give some background:

Gobbler vs Grimble

Both heroes destroy all minions and hit all enemies.

Gobbler upon and after release received a lot of complaints. He has high attack and HP stats. The main complaint was very bad defense (there were others, but this was number 1).

The 2nd big complaint players had was with Gobbler’s color. At the time, who were the blue minion summoners? And even now… who are they exactly? He’s an off-color check to minion summoners basically, when the most popular one at the time of release was Delilah.

Now we have a not quite as drastic opposite, in Grimble. Great survivability, with meh attack. And he’s also purple – which helps counter Delilah.

4 Likes

Here you are the link of the poll bro

1 Like

The original post is it and bellows to @Easysteps

Grimble is not a defensive hero. His ability is too specific to be used on defense.

Grimble is an attacking hero. I hope you agree.

As an attacking hero, he’d be a lot better if his attack and defense were more balanced. He doesn’t need so much defense (814) and with only 615 attack, he doesn’t do enough tile or special ability damage.

I like Grimble’s ability, I love his animation, and I want to use him, but it would really help if his attack stat was much higher and his defense was much lower.

Thank you.

I would like if any mod can merge the two threads. The user didnt know how to do a poll.

Do you believe that Grimble needs to be rebalanced? what do you think about the main idea that is lessen defese and increase attack.

• Grimble needs less defense and more attack
  • Grimble is fine as it is, it doesnt need a rebalance.
  • Grime needs a rebalance but its not about lessen defense and increasing attack. Explain your idea
0 voters

Thanks to all for participating!

4 Likes

Merged :slight_smile:

I’ll edit the OP to add a link to your post too

4 Likes

Thank you very much!
Can you put the poll in the first original post?

3 Likes

Dave. I didn’t say make his attack 900 and his defense 500. Re-balance. Like balance. Like equal.

This is why the Jedis died in episode 3, they didn’t understand what balance meant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will never level a Grimble . What a whaste of the year Mehh!!! hero. He is so underpowered and Ursena is overpowered. Doesnt make sense. To make such a bad hero as Grimble