Really tired of it

Really sick and tired of the connecting dropping during raids… I just won a raid, and it said I lost… I didn’t lose the raid… I don’t feel I must take a screenshot of every single thing I do in the game to prove it. You have all you need to see it for yourself…

Actually, if I understand how it works, they don’t. Until data of the final result of the raid is sent back to the server everything is only available on your phone, where the raid takes place. And it seems if you don’t get the data back to the server in a “timely” manner it is lost. Maybe to prevent unscrupulous hackers from faking raid wins.

If connection is dropping that often maybe look at replacing the internet service with a more reliable one.

2 Likes

Agreed. Never drop here…

I’m with Rogers, and they say it’s the most reliable internet… I think it’s the same family as AT&T

LOL I’m with Rogers. I see the “wifi” signal as it reconnects on a daily basis.

Uhmmm… who is this Rogers you guys speak of?

Canadian cable company that also is an ISP. Founded by Ted Rogers, sort of our Ted Turner.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.