Reading through some of the threads about players asking about the best portal to summon from, I though it would be an interesting exercise to see where I actually got my 5* heroes from over the last 2 years of playing. Would be interesting to see others analysis of their hero origins as well!
Playing for 2yrs now. Daily player.
Mostly f2p-vc2p (0-$5/ month). About 6 months of c2p ($5-$25/ month) These are $$ ranges set by me for this exercise based on my personal experience. Everyone might have a different view on what is vc2p and c2p.
I use gems primarily for summons. I’ve used a few for hero cap increase. Never used them for ascension mats, emblems, craft items, trainer heroes etc.
Each unique hero is counted only once. e.g. I’ve got 4 Khagans, but he counts as only 1 in my table. Same for costumes, only counts as 1 hero.
Each hero is categorised in the origin of their first appearance. E.g. Khiona is an hotm, but I got her from HA10 so she goes into the HA10 category.
Doesn’t matter if the hero is levelled or not
This is my actual summons chart:
- Got maximum from TC 20 (run only one).
- Got a decent number of hotms, half of them came in one streak. First one was Seshat in Jul 2019. Then nothing till March 2020 and had a hotm streak- Telluria, Malosi, Clarissa, Raffaele, Noor. After that it’s been every other month or so. Interestingly, my highest spend 6-month period was between Seshat and Telluria … when I got no hotms and actually almost no 5s!
- My main portal focus was S3 and Costumes last year. Will be switching to S4 and Costumes.
- I mostly do single free pulls now, (about last 6-8 months). Might do a couple of 10 pulls in S4.
- My highest spend overall and only two 30-pulls were in Atlantis. My worst portal experience.
- I haven’t included Legends, because it’s never been a focus portal for me at any month of its existence.
Hope to see some of the other players chime in with their experience as well! It’s interesting to see how the odds actually play out over a period of time!
Not sure if there is a thread on this already, so please merge if there is. Thanks!