'Realistic' guessing game - Which heroes will be featured in the next Soul Exchange?

Ranvir has uses-I might even grab him at 10, but I don’t think he is worth 15. Elradir does not have uses. I have at least a dozen four stars I use ahead of him. I refuse to acknowledge the other hero on your list could be part of SE because he is clearly not a five star hero.

I have wu limit broken but with no emblems… It was startling that lb wuv was only s little bit worse than a 4.80 ranvir… Mostly in health and defense…v

2 Likes

Is it real?

10 Souls :
Khiona | Ranvir | Lady Locke | Natalya | Raffaele
15 Souls :
Senan | Aouda | Zeline | Capt Kestrel | Theobald
20 Souls :
Onyx | Director Zuri | Quenell | Asterius | Morel

I say it is until it isn’t.

1 Like

it seems that if it will be

That last group would make sense with so many good heroes, and can only pick one

It could be, it’s ‘‘confirmed’’ somewhere here in the comments by the same forum user who posted 100% correct list of previous SE.

If it is so, I think I will go with Zuri. But Senan, Quenell and Asterius would also be nice.

2 Likes

Hmm not sure who id pick not really in need of another yellow 5* healer, heavily saturated in greens but i wouldnt be opposed to quenell.
Have an abundance of sorcerer and barb blems so may lean that way.

If that list is real, I will most likely go with Asterius. Reds are my weakest color by a decent margin.

Let’s assume it is true

So i was initially thinking of going for senan from that list then i pulled him. So not sure.

3 Likes

Its weird… In my mind i was thinking senan might be good for se, then i thought i can get him in the event… And all of a sudden I was thinking, but there are so many others I’d rather have, and i don’t want senan.

So… No clue how my brain works.

2 Likes

Lol i was basing it mostly on my supply of emblems (over 3k sorcerer), and ascension mats. Plus my lack of dark damage. Best i have is rayne.

1 Like

From that list I was planning on going to one of Zuri, Asterius or Queenell.
I got Zuri, Asterius on the first day of Challenge Festival 2, so it automatically went to Queenell!

3 Likes

I just pulled senan on a 10 pull… So i think it might be a spread of the devil situation.

2 Likes

Well tbf he is featured.

1 Like

You won’t regret. Quenell is an amazing hero.

1 Like

If that’s the next SE I think I will pick onyx. Quennel would be good but I already have el naddaha, Vainamoinen and c elkanen as 3-hit greens.
Zuri good choice too, but I have c vivica so not sure about her…
As for onyx, I already have maxed cobalt, garnet, topaz, zircon and peridot, so I could use 2 war teams with 3 ninjas and the maximum bonus family :slight_smile:
Who would you pick?

1 Like

Zuri is fantastic.

If it is that list, I’m leaning towards Theobald. I wanted him when he first appeared for his nature reflect, and he’s got better since I’ve got Zuri and Bobo so I could have a circus filled lineup. I just pulled Phenexa though, so my next set of monk emblems are taken.

Otherwise, I’m interested in Quenell (I’ve always liked her - she hits HARD, but like you I’ve got Mr Vain and CElk, and lots of tonics ) or Asterius (I need a decent offensive red for my rings) And I’ve cast an eye at Natalya - useful for slowing down people in rush wars… (looking at you Kalo and MN wings).

I’m really thinking senan plus Xnolphod plus an odin/ Ariel/ costume yunan… You are thing to have a hero that can go off in 6 tiles… 6… With those stats…

I was thinking of limit breaking Grimble… But senan might get the bump up.

1 Like