'Realistic' guessing game - Which heroes will be featured in the next Soul Exchange?

It won’t be Nemo. The current HoTM is so
Much better than him. It’s really sad as I have Nemo myself sitting at 1/1

10- Kastrel, Guinevere, Zocc, Aegir , Khiona
15- Misandra/Vela, The Hatter, Poseidon,/Sif, Tyr, Seshat
20-Alfrike/Bera, Krampus/Miki, Odin/Drak Fong, Toxicandra/Heimdall, Elizabeth/BK

2 Likes

Nice list althogh 2 appeared last SE so wont be again for awhile.

1 Like

How do you know this for sure?

Logic dictates this is the likely scenario, but is it written down anywhere officially?

I think even though there are plenty of very good heroes, SG won’t necessarily want to put them up for sale in SE because they are a- too ‘new’ and b- too good’, I think it could be difficult to avoid repetition as there are plenty of 5*s that should not be in the 20 souls tier based on SG being very mindful in the last exchange.

Your logic is weird. On both a business and an entertainment perspective, it’s better to have diversity. So logic dictates that they won’t appear in SE for a long while. So many 5* heroes in this game and more coming at a crazy rate so SGG really has quite some time before they have to put back heroes in SE for the second time.

1 Like

That’s fair enough if you don’t fully get what I’m saying,

I’m just putting it out there that maybe we shouldn’t be so dismissive of repetition.

I’m happy to be wrong, I’m just asking the question.

I’m pretty sure it was confirmed earlier in one of the SE threads either by @PlayForFun in relation to a question he asked them or by a member of staff in an announcement that heroes wouldn’t be reappearing.

This may change after there have been more of them when they start back at the beginning, but wouldn’t expect duplication for a while yet.

2 Likes

Thanks, yes I was curious to know if there had been anything said officially regarding repetition.

Of course we think it’s likely they’d avoid it but sometimes SG does what SG wants and thinks is best.

They say so in here Soul Exchange is Here! ♻️?

4 Likes

Thanks I couldn’t find it there but appreciate your reply :+1:t2:

Fixed link to post. Undr FAQ it states.
While the event is running, everyone is shown the same list of 15 Heroes to choose from. The list changes each time the event returns.

2 Likes

Sure… They will eventually show back up… But not in back to back… And definitely not with sif going from 20 tier to 15 tier in 3 months. Maybe 18 months…

1 Like

They have to eventually, sooner or later a circle is a circle :o:

I’m waiting for the rumours or leaked info when it’s 2 weeks beforehand :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

If Zocc shows up at 10 (I agree that he could. Kunchen at 10 last time was a surprise), I’d recommend you take a hard look at him. In addition to being my avatar, he is a solid shutdown hero, especially if you are facing teams with one or two OP heroes. He probably won’t help you in the very highest of levels where the entire team is OP, but anywhere else he is great.
Also, I could have finished S4 hard with almost any other heroes around him. It was almost comically easy.

1 Like

If SE was arou d during Guinevere’s days as the actual queen, she would have been an easy 20 souls. 10 sounds about right today

How would y’all grade these heroes i have in queue…

Ranvir

Elradir

Klearn

I think elrad might be worth 10… But i don’t think the other two would make the board.

B, C+, F but thought about giving Klaern an F- lol

Yeah, B-, C, - D-

20 PU

Ranvir has uses-I might even grab him at 10, but I don’t think he is worth 15. Elradir does not have uses. I have at least a dozen four stars I use ahead of him. I refuse to acknowledge the other hero on your list could be part of SE because he is clearly not a five star hero.