'Realistic' guessing game - Which heroes will be featured in the next Soul Exchange?

I think Miki is going to appear on the next soul exchange and for me costing 15

3 Likes

I really hope so

Once Iā€™ve got Miki, I will feel complete and my mission in life will be done :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I canā€™t pull for a 20 until February 2023ā€¦ Soā€¦ With all peace and love, i hope the next 2 soul exchanges are terrible.

4 Likes

Miki for the next SE :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

i think for next SE weā€™ll get one if the better s1 costumes
also think onyx or cobalt will be there in tier 3.

next month weā€™ll see :slight_smile:
i hope we see amazing options like last time

I understand. I will be complete with The Hatter

1 Like

I donā€™t have enough dupes at this stage for next SE but at a push i could sacrifice 20 underused heros for 1 i would use.

I did that with a few 3.70sā€¦ Horghall, obakan, and probably more but i donā€™t recall. I donā€™t miss them at allā€¦

Thats the way im looking at it i dont currently use them other than early tower stages if they are lucky. Have some at 3 70 for the longest time others at 4 80 but will probably never lb or blem them . Some who have been fillers but got replacements for.

1 Like

I still wish there was a way to exchange as many heroes as you want into souls even if you can only do one exchange at any one time. This would really help solve roster issues :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Or a storage building for excess heros. In the stronghold would be good like a hero bank.

1 Like

Hard to determine SGGs criteria for rating SE offerings and I have been spectacularly wrong in my predictions thus far. All I know is I need a good red 5 star healer since I have been unable to do better than Boldtusk. I do have Grazul and Emilio but Grazul does not heal enough and Emilioā€™s healing is too conditional for consistency. TC20 and HotM pulls have been unusually fruitful the last 2 months and could do a 20 exchange just with those as I am up to 63 dups, mostly S1 and HotMs. Wishing I could do 2 exchanges (like it was in beta I am told) and hoping there isnā€™t another hero I am desiring to conflict with a red healer (if offered - Garnet?), fingers crossed.

Yeah it would be hard to feed away a level 80 but at this point a level 75 emblemed costumed hero or a recent hero is going to be more powerful than the bare 80 and a lot easier to get from pulls and a lot easier to level/emblem. Even a level 70 feels bad to feed away since there are some non-farmable mats there and a lot of food/feeders there. I may still end up doing it at some point since I donā€™t have a lot of feeder heroes and may well end up a couple short of the hero I want.

Last SE I really wanted another healer besides Vivica and really liked Lady of the Lake for some mana control since reflect yellow knocks out both Vivica and Onatel which are both pretty key to events for me. Next SE Iā€™ll really be looking for something Red. Red Hood and Captain Kestrel are the only non S1 heroes Iā€™ve gotten so far and Iā€™ve only managed to pull Azlarā€™s costume.

Well based on past Soul Exchanges we can conclude that when a new costume is coming for a particular hero chances are the non-costume version will be in that Soul Exchange. Just a sincere thought.

6 Likes

I hope Onatel will be featured. Sheā€™s a good answer to Hulda and Xnolphod and I could really use a mana controller in yellow.

I think even Alfrike could be featured next time, if they really are gonna release 2nd costume of Quintus as it is right now, that would make Alfrike obsolete.

I wouldā€™ve hoped this too, but HA10 delivered her to me just last week :smiley: but I really hope there is some good red or yellow hero, those are the colours I need the most at the moment. Mitsuko probably being my most wanted red hero that has a high chance of being featured there.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have any heroes to tradeā€¦ So i suspect allā€¦ All of the heroes i would want will be in the next one. Iā€™ll make my listā€¦ It will likely be exact.

3 Likes

Iā€™m expecting for The Hatter to show up. He would be amazing against these taunting defenses

But I would be glad to get Evelyn or Frida. The would be an improvement from Almur or Nordri in my EDD heroes

3 Likes

We need a juicy Soul Exchange like last time. The Hatter, Miki, Xnolphod in the same one would be a real good one.

1 Like

The first two I could see. If Xnolopod is there I would be shocked!

4 Likes