'Realistic' guessing game - Which heroes will be featured in the next Soul Exchange?

This topic is about guessing which heroes you think will be realistically featured in the next Soul Exchange, NOT the heroes you would possibly want, but that are most likely in your opinion going to be in the Soul Exchange next time. So realistic guesses, i.e. Rubies, Xnolphods, Ludwigs, etc. top tier heroes are not realistic. Also don’t guess heroes YOU would want there to be, unless it is realistically possible they would actually feature them there.

These are my guesses, let’s see if any of them were right once the Soul Exchange happens next time :smiley: [NOTE] This was for round 2 of SE.

Hero count to choose Hero 1 Hero 2 Hero 3 Hero 4 Hero 5
10 Zocc Perseus Marie-Therese Natalya Guardian Owl
15 Atomos Richard costume Khiona Lady Loki Bai Yeong
20 Francine Lord Loki Hel Captain Nemo Mica

About my choices: I was trying to think how SGG would think about the heroes listed, how they perform and how often they are seen in offense&defense, how new they are and where do you get them from. So like mentioned in the comments, Captain Nemo for example, is a S4 hero after all, so I think SGG would not put such new hero for cheaper than 20 souls, even though being one of the worst S4 heroes out there.

Heroes such as Zocc is mentioned in the comments as he is too cheap to be only 10 souls, I personally don’t have much of an experience with him (have him at 3/70), defensively though he is not good for what I’ve encountered him. From the list I have these heroes myself: Zocc, Atomos, Lady Loki.
15 soul heroes I was trying to think heroes I remember seeing a lot in mid/high platinum cups/low tier diamond and also I can imagine they are quite used in offense aswell.

The previous Soul Exchange hero catalogue was also used as a factor, although I could’ve put less HotMs and a couple more S2 heroes in there, now that I think about it. Also like SGG has said, they could be adding Ninjas, newer event heroes etc. there, that’s why I chose Mica. A ninja hero, which is propably the 2nd least wanted of them, Jade being the Queen for that. And I’m pretty sure they at SGG headquarters know that very well, so instead of putting in the least wanted ninja, they put the 2nd least wanted there.

14 Likes

These are actually very good guesses. Francine, LL and Hel are really sought after heroes, I can’t imagine SGG being that generous. But none are amazing defensive heroes so it’s possible

9 Likes

Great list and I pray to Vishnu it isn’t true :rofl:

I really want Anzogh, Neith, Onatel, or Zeline…will be dissapointed otherwise :pleading_face:

4 Likes

hopping for a strong green hero, and that frigg would be the most wanted that skadi was last time

2 Likes

Thank you, that was my thought process, as there were for example Skadi last time, a hero which is quite sought after, but not seen that often on defenses (except in Minion wars). Maybe the list is missing more S2 heroes and there are too many old hotms, if compared to the first Soul Exhange list.

1 Like

Captain Nemo worth 20? LOL. He’s one of the worst heroes in the game. He’s a worse Lianna essentially. If he’s there he should be in the 10 tier. Even then I’d doubt any sucker goes for him.

2 Likes

May be, but I’m trying to think how SG would think (he’s a S4 hero, after all, I highly doubt they would put any such new hero cheaper than 20)

3 Likes

Agreed. At first I was like “Nemo!?” but SGG sees him as an S4 hero like they saw Garjammal, so he would be at 20 too no doubt.

3 Likes

Why Anzogh ? im on fence whether to lb him

1 Like

True…more likely to see Akkarog in the 20 spot or whatever that yellow guys name is. I’d like to see Liz, Lidenbrock, or Fogg myself but not likely. If Hel is offered I’ll grab her even though I already have one. She’s that good.

2 Likes

Praying for a rezzer or a Taunter but not holding my breath. Alby would be ideal for me

2 Likes

Heros with costumes now but only in orgianal form… Can see be added …

1 Like

I really like using pseudo healers in my raid and attack teams, well not “pseudo” because they do heal, but unconventional healers is a better descriptor I guess.

Specifically when I was running Wolfgang I really felt like having a similar hero alongside him would be to my benefit. Wolfgang damages and heals, Anzogh damages and heals. Neither are as potent of healers as proper ones (Professor, Zuri, Raff, even Viv) but they do heal while hurting the other team via damage.

Even if Anzogh never comes along I will be using Junaid from season 5 in his place, but Junaid is a 4* so Anzogh would survive better.

1 Like

Zocc would be a steal at 10. He doesn’t look impressive but can control the entire match.

5 Likes

Agreed. I have Zocc at 3-70 and may get the tonics. All the 4 star heroes like him are super useful and he’s even more sturdy.

3 Likes

I put some comments about my choices and thought process in the starting post.

1 Like

would u lb break him ?

1 Like

My guesses:

Hero count to choose Hero 1 Hero 2 Hero 3 Hero 4 Hero 5
10 Red Hood Aegir Guardian Owl Lady Locke Victor
15 Fenrir Gregorian Delilah Kageburado Elena (+Costume)
20 Kunchen Sif Captain Nemo Alice Francine

About my choices:
I tried to follow same composition as the first Soul Exchange.
10x 5*: 3x retired Challenge Event, 1x HOTM and 1x seasonal
15x 5*: 1x S3, 2x HOTM, 1x S2, 1x S1 with Costume
20x 5*: 1 each of HOTM/S2/S3/S4/seasonal
Since there is one of each element in each category, I couldn’t fit selected heroes. I also picked a few heroes to fill a particular element.

As much I’d like to see Ninja/newer heroes, I don’t see it happening til a later Soul Exchange. I have no heroes from my list. :sweat_smile: I’d hope that only a few of my guesses are correct.

@Quiet We have guessed some of the same heroes. :wink:

9 Likes

I completely forgot about C-Quintus when making this list. And I have C-Quintus too. :rofl:

1 Like

10 souls- Red hood/ Margaret/ Misandra/ Norns/ Victor
15 souls- Esme/ costume Quintus/ Uraeus/ The hatter/ Mitsuko
20 souls- Finley/ Poseidon/ Onyx/ Elizabeth/ Francine

Norns, unconventional titan killer and support. Just like G cham
Esme, niche healer. Not too powerful, not too weak. A wolf/raven representative for the SE
Finley, fan favourite. The last SE had killhare and gravemaker, and both of them ‘fan favourites’ according to SE. So the other ‘fan favourite’ heroes maybe arriving in the 20 souls category. It also seems that 20 souls is reserved for the fan favourites as well. So that’s why I decided to put Elizabeth in there too. She is pretty much a fan favourite

4 Likes