Real rewards for Ninja Tower

Hands down this is the worst event. This needs some serious adjustments. First we should get enough flags to finish the event with out flasking. Second the rewards are nowhere near in line with the difficulty. Third the difficulty ramps up oddly and should have a suggestion of team power needed.
Please make this a fun event, it is not fun right now.

4 Likes

They can keep this. Anyone strong enough to make it to 40 is most likely sitting on piles on 3* AM’s…

I too am lacking the appeal for this event, so far least favorite and only advancing because I feel I must. If I don’t use all my flags or I get a decent score… don’t really care. Maybe some real rewards might lure me in a bit more… if this required world energy I wouldn’t even touch this event. Happy that is not the case here.

Granted, SG wants something to keep the higher level players happy… but…

Seems like an event designed to keep the people with big benches at the top… as evidenced by the fact that UCLAPack is #1 right now.

NOT that I’m not a fan of UCLA but the ninja tower is designed so that the people who are going to get in the high scores are level 80+ with 50+ 5*s and level 30 troops are the only ones that can finish it. The curses take out the benches of other people.

I’ll probably try to finish this round for the novelty, but this is a big FAIL as far as the pull to play, SG.

1 Like

I’ve played up through about 24 floors, and I’ve already gotten bored of the event. I’m already at the point where it’s taking 4–5 minutes per battle. The rewards are minuscule. I mean, the class tokens are nice, but they’re few, and not really worth the time investment. An hour a day is a huge investment for 20 or 30 random class tokens. The summon tokens are up to 2 per level, but I still don’t have enough for even a single summon. And the differences between reward tiers I can realistically reach are so small that it’s not worth the time investment, nor in trying to use items to sustain the event.

If the primary reward is all going to be based on world ranking, it’s not worth the bother. At least the challenge events have completion bonuses.

3 Likes

Bragging rights

Seriously…

Look at the leaderboard. Right now.
And when it’s all said and done…

This if for them!

Let them have it

1 Like

The whole Ninja Tower sucks. There is no point in playing it at all if you aren’t one of the top 1000 players who already win everything.

The cost in items is so high that it’s absolutely not worth it for 2 of each emblem, and that’s IF you have the 100 strong heroes you would need just to be able to do it at all.

Not worth playing.

2 Likes

Upon fighting through the 30’s I have a new opinion. Screw the ninja tower. All I’m doing is stopping the curses. The enemies hit very hard and my abilities go away after one hit. Nah I’m good, don’t add rewards. Just let the sweats keep wasting resources on it :joy:

1 Like

Just finished the tower and i will not be participating in it again. It used up tremendous amounts of materials and time and all im gonna get is a 3s pull and maybe 20 emblems each? No chance that an even middle of the road player gets past lvl 30 which would put you at a joke of a reward. Ill just get the emblems another way.

4 Likes

I gave up on NT, only got to floor 29 because every second turn you take a new curse comes out. You’re doing less strategy and play trying to make diamonds or combos, and instead doing more damage control to prevent loss of your heroes.

Also the sheer amount of time (one floor took me nearly 25 minutes just to avoid cursing heroes!!!) and resources to complete it thus far is nuts. I’ve wiped out all my damage and mana items on this event for sweet FA for my efforts. Im not new to game either, been playing a year now. I can’t imagine how new players feel, most likely turned off by the event.

Even if they increase the rewards i won’t be participating in it again. Way too time consuming and resource drain, plus from memory and my calculations, even if you get to the top floor, you only get enough coins for one pull. It seems like the devs made “new event and new heroes” for the sake of having something new (and not checking said new event and heroes are user friendly for both F2P and P2W players), instead of improving on what they already got.

4 Likes

I think the rewards in this event are so small that you don’t have to lose anything by missing this event. This event not for all.

3 Likes

I’m at level 30 and will still get the same crappy rewards as someone finishing level 1!!! Having gone through many 4 & 5* heroes!!! That’s what admins call balance? They are really just seeing us as endless wallets and not even worrying about gameplay in at least a somewhat fair way.

5 Likes

Just so you are aware you will get about 100 more emblems dropping for the last 20 levels, plus the finishing tier may (realistically) give you anywhere from 20 to 250)

Still doesn’t change the fact that only less than 1% of players are entitled to somewhat acceptable rewards. To me that’s just a nice slap in the face telling us only the top 0.5% are worth something. And to top it off they put in in a way that feels like they’re saying “there’s no need to thank me, and you can keep the change”.

4 Likes

In the same big at as you Kabdaf, got to level 32 and I will be rewarded with 2 x 10 emblems hardly worth the effort. Next time probably just do 10 levels will get the same reward.

2 Likes

Ohhh, you just made it to lvl. 30 like me.

Here‘s your reward for the hours of hard work, wasting away items and other stuff.

We love to see you next time, to give you another one :grin:

5 Likes

I think some quality of life changes that could be made:

1. curse shouldn’t remove the hero, but rather perminantly lower some random stat.
  2. like all of the other special gems (seasonal events) there should be a counter good effect if a match is made. I think this should be temporary for that level (to fit the rest of the event a temporary stat boost for that hero).
  3. The free tokens at the end of the level should be higher. Considering that this is more challenging than any of the other events I think if you finish you should get three free summons.
  4. this should not stop legends from happening every month. The only logic of not overlapping other events is that you are using one type of energy (world energy). The ninja tower has its own energy source so there is no logical reason that they could not be at the same time. As item intensive the event is right now, I am not against ninja tower every other month.
  5. not to be a Debby downer I do like the free emblems at the end of the levels.
1 Like

This is my biggest issue with the tower. Rewards for finishing / bracket sizes are just plain stupid.

2 Likes

Why is it the worse something is the more you defend it? SG could ■■■■ in your face and you’d say thanks for the drink.

3 Likes

The main problems I see within the N/T;
-Rewards DO NOT balance out the time and effort you have to put in, especially the higher you go.
-Ninja Heroes themselves are not as effective of Heroes considering how hard it is to obtain any of them.
-Curse shields seem to automatically pop up in impossible areas on the board causing your hero to be cursed out that much sooner (making you feel like the game is rigged).
-“Cursing Heroes out;” Each level within the tower, considerably, will curse 1-2 Heroes out of the N/T game which leaves you with almost no capable heroes the higher you go.

Ideas to possibly help better the N/T;
-Instead of Cursing Out the Heroes place negative efforts [such as Season 3 special levels].
-Increase [at least give] the rewards; maybe give more Ninja summon tokens based off time and Curse shields destroyed (this gives players a better reason as to why destroying Curse shields is more beneficial than not).
-Replace “mana stacking effects” with “hero stat stacking,” for each mana bar filled the hero gets an increase in ALL stats: Attack, Defense, and HP Max.

This last one is just a personal input, but,
-Create a 5 star Ninja Hero named ‘Shogun’ with an ability called “Shogun’s Curse.”
Heroes ability will be based off “mana staking effects” [the only Ninja Hero to have “mana staking effects”];

1. Delivers 200% damage to all enemies and dispels buffs from all enemies but in turn delivers 100% damage to the hero
  2. Delivers 300% damage to all enemies, all enemies recieve -30% Defense for 3 turns, and dispels buffs from all enemies but in turn delivers 150% damage to the hero
  3. Delivers 500% damage to all enemies, all enemies receive -50% defense, and dispels buffs from all enemies but in turn delivers 250% to the hero.
1 Like