Real Odds of Summoning the Hero of The Month

I wonder what the actual odds of getting the HoTM are? I’ve done about 170 summons so far this month and have yet to get Zeline. It might be more, I lost count a couple of times.
Anyone have a clue? Anyone?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So, I did 31 more summons this morning, and got… no Zeline. That’s around 200 summons now just for this month, which is a lot of money, and no Zeline. Seriously???

I would really love a legitimate answer besides It’s an RNG, preferably maybe a staff member or someone similar that might have a real answer. I believe I have spent enough money this month to buy an honest answer, if nothing else, let alone the previous months before this one. Thank you.

2 Likes

Th-thats 600 $/€ only this month.

You really like cards duh.

2 Likes

That sucks and I don’t know what the answer is except to say that it is BS you can spend that much and still not land the HoTM in this game…sorry about your horrible luck…:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Geez! See what I mean?? That’s crazy…I bet I’ve done 2 to 3 times as many as you, but I’m at zero and you have 9. NINE!!!

Thanks Chuck, I do appreciate it bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s my point, Elpis. It should NOT take that many summons to get one hero. It becomes a blatant rip-off, and I’m not very happy about it, I promise you.

2 Likes

You should have a right to know what the odds are of pulling a hero before you decide to invest your money. My only counter question to that is, say SG comane iut tomorrow and said you had a 2% chance of getting HoTM with every pull…of you really want a certain HoTM badly enough, will knowing the odds really stop you from dumping cash into the game to land her??

2 Likes

How many pulls did that take?

That’s the problem with games like this. There is something going around to regulate these types of games with loot boxes because it is basically gambling. Without knowing your odds… I did 40 pulls and didn’t get a single 5*. It definitely gets frustrating. How someone can get 9 while others get zero is why it’s not worthwhile to spend money on this type of game.

5 Likes

I have been playing since July and while I am not a big spender I have spent money and do 10 pulls and stuff and o have never gotten a hero of the month…I try not to get excited over them since I know my luck is horrible and I will never see one…lol

3 Likes

19chuck93 is in my alliance - his/her luck in pulls is extraordinary… wish some of it would rub off. I haven’t pulled a single Zeline. :wink:

1 Like

Ok, I have to say that I’ve made a TON of mistakes making purchases in this game. I’ve learned never to do less than a 10x summons and always to wait until an Event summons is available. That way you get a chance at one of the stock 5 stars, the Event 5 stars, and the HoTM.

I have been fortunate enough to get two HoTM using just the free tokens earned throughout the previous month, but I have also spent a TON of money trying to get a particular Event hero and have failed. I do sincerely hope that you get your Zeline. You only need 1 not 3, 4 or 10. Just 1. Good luck!

7 Likes

I mean is that like 20 pulls or 200+ pulls, is more my question.

Got my third Zeline today. 2 of them with 2x 10summons and the last one with a singel summon on the green elements today.

I would gladly share. One ist great, two might get handy (if you ever have the marterial to level them up to 4/xx) A third one will end up as leveling fodder sooner or later.

:wink: maybe SG could start programming some “in-the-middle-of-nowhere-black-market” to trade your overflow of 4* + 5* heroes.

Still looking for names for the now triplets :thinking:
ZELINE, … , …
(Any suggestions??)

Zeline, Zerine, Zezine?

I like Zerine (Serene) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zeline, Selene, Celine? :wink:

1 Like

Untitled

7 Likes

I spent US$200 on 80+ summons (in Europe gems cost more so we get less summons per $!) and no Zeline here either…me too not happy. I have enough gems for another 10x summon…not sure if to go for it or wait for April’s HOTM!
After this no more buying gems…if the game mechanics are not able to distribute HsOTM properly then it is not worth spending…if I wanted to gamble, I would have downloaded a slot-machine game!!
Unlucky shield draws during raids are enough frustration for something where I spend money to (supposedly) relax and enjoy myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I just did two more pulls since I need yellow and yay got a dawa and bane and of course no HoTM…another month of playing and no HoTM…oh well, maybe at some point they will find their way to tc 20

4 Likes