Real Life and in Empires and Puzzles

The IDEAL…

Raise People (and heroes up) and don't tear them down. (AKA: NO NERF-- ONLY BUFF)

I think that it seems silly to equate a stupid game to life.
But it fits.

My personal hope is that we all work to raise each other up, rather than tear each other down.
In this forum, in this life.
Particularly as this world is being torn apart by both inequity and the aggravation of bigots who don’t like that they are losing ‘status quo’

GAME:

I BELIEVE IN BUFFS ALMOST AS MUCH AS I BELIEVE IN LOVE

Why nerf things, when you can raise the effectiveness of those that are less equal?
I believe we are having the same discussion, when people want things to be ‘torn down’ or ‘nerfed’

But instead of angering the whales who spent oodles for the new poodles…

Why can’t we continue to REBALANCE some of the older heroes? @EmpiresPuzzles
Raise them up, to appease those who are starting out, so that they can FEEL competitive.

I have a good roster, but I have NOT BEEN LUCKY to pull some of these great heroes.
And I spent a good eighty USD on the ninja tower.

No sour grapes, I get that I wasted my money getting exactly what you advertised.

Suggestion
But why not infuse life to the TC20 heroes. Boost all uncostumed Season 1 base stats by 100 EACH.
Apply the costume? Forfeit the bonus.

PREDICTION (probably wrong)

Season 2 will enter the Epic portal & TC20 upon release of Season 4, and Atlantis Rises will be discontinued. This would be a good thing, because more heroes would be available. Allowing more equity, for some of those heroes are really nice.

Anyway. Not exactly rambling but open to thoughts.

7 Likes

Cookie Settings